Speculations Yamato might fight King and Queen

According to the last chapter, Yamato will be stopping by Udon on her journey. The only notable landmark in Udon is the prison, so there’s a good chance that Yamato stops by it. Unless King and Queen were killed, they should still be in Udon, recovering from getting liposuction and probably plotting payback against Wano. Yamato would have to beat them up.

I hope this happens because tbh I can’t really see anything else interesting happening in this cover story

I think Yamato might go around gathering their own crew/scabbards
Might fight king and queen idk but I think Jack might be the ashura doji equivalent
Lack and the Crying Shrimps all burned to death in Onigashima. I hope Oda doesn’t waste any more panel time on those losers

Lack and the Crying Shrimps all burned to death in Onigashima. I hope Oda doesn’t waste any more panel time on those losers
That might mean they awakened if they really did die and are still around

I think it’ll be Yamato gathering
  1. Tama
  2. Speed
  3. A few other gifters
  4. Jack
  5. A few tobiroppo

I think Yamato might go around gathering their own crew/scabbards
Might fight king and queen idk but I think Jack might be the ashura doji equivalent
With the same age it is still a crime Oda didn't make Yamato and Jack as childhood friends turned into enemies.
Kaido's real child and Kaido's adopted son, the real child betrayed her father because of reasons, but the adopted son's life was saved by Kaido once (freed from fishman slavery market) and decided to side with Kaido.

With the same age it is still a crime Oda didn't make Yamato and Jack as childhood friends turned into enemies.
Kaido's real child and Kaido's adopted son, the real child betrayed her father because of reasons, but the adopted son's life was saved by Kaido once (freed from fishman slavery market) and decided to side with Kaido.
Do we know if kaido raised Jack
We know he raised Ulti and page one with them being a friends kids if I remember correctly

No shot in hell. She lacks the offense required to put them down quickly, they will overwhelm her.
You thinking they're Kaido that's your mistake

King endurance sucks, he's not tanking 3 TBs from Yamato at full power
Queen loses to 5-7 TBs

They're slower than her
Weaker in AP and endurance,
She got freezing ability to freeze their flames or viruses

Last edited: