Speculations Yamato might fight King and Queen

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lol, you can literally see him going white eyed and clenching his teeth in pain the panel prior. If the attack really was insignificant, it wouldn't have launched his head into the ground. Blood scaling is useless. Kizaru was literally paralyzed by WSG but didn't bleed at all, but was spitting up blood when Nika squeezed him
I'm not even exaggerating when I say Yamato would die from exhaustion before she could put down a Greenbull who doesn't even fight back 😂, y'all think I'm kidding.

Idek why Oda drew that scene, still has me confused to this day. Like is Greenbull actually that durable? Or is Yamato's AP that trash? Prob a mix of both things.

WSG is G5 goofiness hax we have no comparison of it landing on someone else, we've seen what Yamato's strike does, it draws blood. Greenbull literally forgot about Yamato after it happened, he wasn't checking or worried for her AP, he can eat like a billion of those ACoC strikes, if you say Hybrid ones are much stronger than that means he eats a million of those or atleast 100k.

He immediately called for a Marine ship after defeating them both. And obviously a single warship is not gonna help him “solo the Wano alliance”, nor does he need it to travel either since he can just fly with his fruit.

So this heavily implies he called the ship over just to capture the remaining BP.

That was before he got spooked by Shanks. He stopped by Sphinx afterwards to save some face by capturing Weevil
Post automatically merged:

It was a unnamed attack from base yamato and it got acknowledged by GB. A named attacked from hybrid yamato would be way more powerful.
If a nameless attack from Base Yamato can:

1. Smack GB into the ground
2. Make him grunt in pain
3. Make him clench his teeth in pain
4. Make him go white eyed
5. Make his veins bulge out
6. Make him say "Yeowww!!"
7. Acknowledge that Yamato has tough Haki
8. Make him rub his head like he has a headache

I'd hate to see what a Thunder Bagua from Hybrid Awakened Yamato does to Aramaki

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If a nameless attack from Base Yamato can:

1. Smack GB into the ground
2. Make him grunt in pain
3. Make him clench his teeth in pain
4. Make him go white eyed
5. Make his veins bulge out
6. Make him say "Yeowww!!"
7. Acknowledge that Yamato has tough Haki
8. Make him rub his head like he has a headache

I'd hate to see what a Thunder Bagua from Hybrid Awakened Yamato does to Aramaki
Remember G3 Luffy vs Dragon Kaidou, it did nearly all of that 😂.

Like I said if my math is correct he can take, atleast 1 million base adCoC strikes and 100k Hybrid Yamato adCoC strikes, and she would pass out before she could dish that out. This is without even factoring GB fighting back or defending btw 😭

According to the last chapter, Yamato will be stopping by Udon on her journey. The only notable landmark in Udon is the prison, so there’s a good chance that Yamato stops by it. Unless King and Queen were killed, they should still be in Udon, recovering from getting liposuction and probably plotting payback against Wano. Yamato would have to beat them up.

I hope this happens because tbh I can’t really see anything else interesting happening in this cover story
First I must say, that being in love with King, I've been hoping and waiting for this cover story for two years now. I'm so glad it has finally started!

There are 5 places on Yamato's map: Bakura town, Amigasa village, the prisoner mine, Enma's temple and the Ringo cemetary. Maybe even the mountains of Kibi in the beginning of the trail will be important somehow.
Like people suggested here, I think she will find her own "scabbard" followers in those places, and it's important that she has them. Because my speculation is that her serious fight will not be against King and Queen, it will be against the Blackbeard pirates, who will come there in order to take possession of Pluton. Remember Caribou intends to sell that secret to Teach?

So I think this cover story is going to be very interesting.

As for King and Queen. I don't think they are that easy to kill, even after their defeat to Zoro and Sanji and even after Ryokugyu. Now that Kaido is gone, I think they will each follow their own agenda. Queen might be interested in joining MADS members Ceaser and Gudge, and King... well...

What did King think of when he was defeated? What did Kaido think of about King when he was defeated? King has been waiting for Joy Boy all his life. Kaido knew it, no matter how King might have denied it. King also knew that Yamato knows about Joy Boy. I'm sure he will join her, along with other former crew members. Perhaps Who's Who, who is also looking for Nika. When Yamato's crew is complete, she will be able to defend Wano against the Blackbeard pirates. Or at least, the people of Wano. My guess is that Teach will take Pluton.

They should be in ID.
Magellan about to be demoted again when Dofla & crew, Weevil, King & Queen and others escape.
From here King joins the _______ and Queen can meet up with his old colleagues.

According to the last chapter, Yamato will be stopping by Udon on her journey. The only notable landmark in Udon is the prison, so there’s a good chance that Yamato stops by it. Unless King and Queen were killed, they should still be in Udon, recovering from getting liposuction and probably plotting payback against Wano. Yamato would have to beat them up.

I hope this happens because tbh I can’t really see anything else interesting happening in this cover story
Something so fantastic ain't happening, dude.

Wano is by far One Piece's worst arc, so you can expect the Wano cover page to be by far the worst and most boring as well.