Votes: 22 16.3%
  • 🌟 🌟 🌟

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • 🌟 🌟

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 🌟

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
It's still how Oda chooses to draw these characters. I don't remember the Gorosei really hurting anyone this arc yet besides Saturn with his eye beam hax or what Nusjuro's minor attacks did this chapter.

They've been around for five chapters now and haven't done much. Can you imagine zoan Kaido being portrayed like this, for so long?
This happens when the crew and the side cast is protected
Villains in one piece wont shine
Its a mickey mouse manga
Sukuna wouldve catched 10 bodies if he was in egghead written by gege

I have to say, I really am looking forward to analysing what happened during the void century, in the near future.

But I first want to turn to the Egghead plot-line: Here the SHPs are almost able to flee and are preparing, with Zoro and Jinbe almost at where Nami’s group is.

What is very interesting is the dialoge between Edison and Stussy. I said before that Stussy is not on the SHP’s/Vegapunk’s side and will betray them. And here Oda hints at it again, with Stussy refusing to let go of the control panel of the barrier. It does not serve any purpose anymore that she stays behind to deactivate the dome, because the Gorosei are able to get past it easily. Oda even highlights this statement of Edison in bold. And although it is obvious to her that the Dome serves no purpose anymore, she won’t leave her post. This is because she does not want to make sure that nobody can get in, but to make sure that the SHPs/Vegapunk cannot get out. Because it is only Nami’s group, who will have problems leaving, if the barrier stays up – not the Gorosei. And this is exactly why Stussy won’t leave the control panel – it only makes sense for her to stay, if she is there to block the exit of the SHPs. She even flatout lies her to Edison, faking concern.

Than we still have the Gorosei trying to find the Transponder snail by using Haki. This is most effective and guaratees that they can knock out most in less time. It also shows how desperate they are in finding the right snail. It makes them focus on this task rather than going after the SHPs and Vegapunk, which makes their chances at fleeing tremendously better.

However, when the transmission ends, the Gorosei will focus their attention to the crew again. And this is why it is important that they flee, either before the transmission comes to an end or before the Gorosei are able to find the right transponder snail. And now it gets even clearer, why it is important that Stussy lifts the barrier as soon as the SHPs/Vegapunk are ready to flee. Should the barrier stay up, than the Gorosei will have a chance at hindering a flight. This is a key point in the upcoming plot.

What interests me is the last sentence of Stussy: “Now that Stella is gone…Who am I meant to live for? I have no purpose…” This sounds strange coming from her, because I wonder what her purpose was in live that involved the Stella. Oda did not get clear here. We could interpret anything into it and probably have to wait until the next chapters drop (-we still need some background info of Stussy and how she came to be.).

The funniest thing is he can kill half of the Straw Hats easily, they're useless anyways. He prefers to let them linger in the background for no reason.
Its a sad sight to see when every Straw Hat outside of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Nami are just background filler who don't even contribute to either action, comedy or fanservice anymore. Hell, this was a chapter all about history and Robin is basically having her dream taken right out from under her nose and we don't even get a reaction from her. This is worse than giving Law the self-described ultimate fruit for a doctor and more relevance despite Chopper's dream to be the greatest doctor in the world.

I have to say, I really am looking forward to analysing what happened during the void century, in the near future.

But I first want to turn to the Egghead plot-line: Here the SHPs are almost able to flee and are preparing, with Zoro and Jinbe almost at where Nami’s group is.

What is very interesting is the dialoge between Edison and Stussy. I said before that Stussy is not on the SHP’s/Vegapunk’s side and will betray them. And here Oda hints at it again, with Stussy refusing to let go of the control panel of the barrier. It does not serve any purpose anymore that she stays behind to deactivate the dome, because the Gorosei are able to get past it easily. Oda even highlights this statement of Edison in bold. And although it is obvious to her that the Dome serves no purpose anymore, she won’t leave her post. This is because she does not want to make sure that nobody can get in, but to make sure that the SHPs/Vegapunk cannot get out. Because it is only Nami’s group, who will have problems leaving, if the barrier stays up – not the Gorosei. And this is exactly why Stussy won’t leave the control panel – it only makes sense for her to stay, if she is there to block the exit of the SHPs. She even flatout lies her to Edison, faking concern.

Than we still have the Gorosei trying to find the Transponder snail by using Haki. This is most effective and guaratees that they can knock out most in less time. It also shows how desperate they are in finding the right snail. It makes them focus on this task rather than going after the SHPs and Vegapunk, which makes their chances at fleeing tremendously better.

However, when the transmission ends, the Gorosei will focus their attention to the crew again. And this is why it is important that they flee, either before the transmission comes to an end or before the Gorosei are able to find the right transponder snail. And now it gets even clearer, why it is important that Stussy lifts the barrier as soon as the SHPs/Vegapunk are ready to flee. Should the barrier stay up, than the Gorosei will have a chance at hindering a flight. This is a key point in the upcoming plot.

What interests me is the last sentence of Stussy: “Now that Stella is gone…Who am I meant to live for? I have no purpose…” This sounds strange coming from her, because I wonder what her purpose was in live that involved the Stella. Oda did not get clear here. We could interpret anything into it and probably have to wait until the next chapters drop (-we still need some background info of Stussy and how she came to be.).
Stella was her maker so her purpose in life till now was to serve/be of use to him as his creation. Now she's left purposeless

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
For how many chapters has Puffy now been busy running from Topman in his strongest form and that in a 3v1 (since the worm has disappeared) ?🤣

When it's Luffy, we ignore but when it's someone else we talk about it 24/7
:risitameh:
Look how much shit zoro got from being offscreened
THE SILENCE from anyone who was screaming like an ape luffy top 1 is deafening.

Look how much shit zoro got from being offscreened
THE SILENCE from anyone who was screaming like an ape luffy top 1 is deafening.
They also pretend like Elbaf cum treatment never happened too 🤣

We won't forget that Oda used a plot card to get Puffy back in the game so he lost then too. He went Nika all arc using his best attacks and not a single enemy has any scratch on them.

For how many chapters has Puffy now been busy running from Topman in his strongest form and that in a 3v1 (since the worm has disappeared) ?🤣

When it's Luffy, we ignore but when it's someone else we talk about it 24/7
:risitameh:
Oda keeps repeating the same shit more and more. I expect the next chapter will once again have Luffy, Dorry and Broggy still running from the pig only for Luffy to try a "new" attack that ends in the same goofy reaction "OUCH MY ATTACK DIDN'T WORK! AGAIN!" Who could've seen that coming?

Its a sad sight to see when every Straw Hat outside of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Nami are just background filler who don't even contribute to either action, comedy or fanservice anymore. Hell, this was a chapter all about history and Robin is basically having her dream taken right out from under her nose and we don't even get a reaction from her. This is worse than giving Law the self-described ultimate fruit for a doctor and more relevance despite Chopper's dream to be the greatest doctor in the world.
Goda
Post automatically merged:

Stussy for nakama essentially

Stella was her maker so her purpose in life till now was to serve/be of use to him as his creation. Now she's left purposeless
I thought this, too. But then I remembered Stussy was made by MADS. And MADS consisted of not only Vegapunk, but also of Queen, Cesar Clown and Judge. All hated Vegapunk for the genius he was back then - why not manipulate one of his experiments (Stussy)... .