[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is desperation at this point. There is nothing significantly different about this, but there is no reason for the host to format their results differently upon the target self-targeting. Thing is, Michelle might have self-targeted - but that just means you have exclusive immunity to the lightning rod that you're not claiming.
We'll see. I'm awaiting Host reply on this.

You are saying i got exclusive immunity here? That doesn't explain Michelle self targeting result though.

We have 2 things here:
- a target who doesn't make sense if a LR existed last night, thing proved by all the failed kills.
- I think mafia has a redirector who made me target myself and Yo knows it from inside the pack and shared the result without thinking at the implications of the LR.
What does this post mean lmao. Yo Tan Wa said you visited yourself.
Means that if he finds an explanation of this impossible thing I wish to know it.
It's more or less like a cheeky thing to say, because I know his result is not real.

We have 2 things here:
- a target who doesn't make sense if a LR existed last night, thing proved by all the failed kills.
- I think mafia has a redirector who made me target myself and Yo knows it from inside the pack and shared the result without thinking at the implications of the LR.

Means that if he finds an explanation of this impossible thing I wish to know it.
It's more or less like a cheeky thing to say, because I know his result is not real.
Hmmmm...I'm already a Redirector, so not sure the scum team has one tho I remember Ratchet saying that Dante has duplicate roles in his games, so plausible I guess. I'm also very limited.

We have 2 things here:

Michelle have you caught up, read up this day phase?

First thing ..why would hypothetically Mafia team make you target yourself? What'd that achieve?

Second, you're now assuming I'm not Tracker?
Then you should try confirming my N0 result with Mango. No

If you had read up, you'd seen my question to Flowa.

Michelle have you caught up, read up this day phase?

First thing ..why would hypothetically Mafia team make you target yourself? What'd that achieve?

Second, you're now assuming I'm not Tracker?
Then you should try confirming my N0 result with Mango. No

If you had read up, you'd seen my question to Flowa.
I will check again after work and also I i will reformulate my thoughts because it seems I didn't explain well enough.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Let me get this straight, I tell Ratchet to shoot me - he tells me he's not gonna do it

Now both Ratchet and Yoho claims to have attempted to shoot me

:risicheck::broocry:

Yep - the wording is that I activate/prime first and then regardless of whether the actual kill works, I'll die. But I need to prime first, and if that gets affected then it's basically like I'm instructing Kiku to blow up hence why it auto fails. You can ask Dante how he would resolve actions that, if redirected, would cause the target to become invalid.
That doesn't even make sense, and why would I ask when it's your action that allegedly failed?
Don't forget that we have a suspicious result on you

This is desperation at this point. There is nothing significantly different about this, but there is no reason for the host to format their results differently upon the target self-targeting. Thing is, Michelle might have self-targeted - but that just means you have exclusive immunity to the lightning rod that you're not claiming.
What are you talking about? He told me I targetted you when apparently I might not have why wouldn’t he do that to him too?

Status
Not open for further replies.