[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Oh my god Fuji.

IT WOULD STILL SAY MICHELLE TARGETED KIKU!
No it wouldnt, when a lightning rod happens you get the result of a target targetting themselves.

Also this isnt like you, you dont think things are just that cut and dry. Yo Tan Wa claimed this shit knowing about the lightning rod so hes either suicidal or a complete retard.

No it wouldnt, when a lightning rod happens you get the result of a target targetting themselves.

Also this isnt like you, you dont think things are just that cut and dry. Yo Tan Wa claimed this shit knowing about the lightning rod so hes either suicidal or a complete retard.
Fuji.

Yes, you would get that a target visited themselves. But if you target Michelle, that visit goes to Kiku. So it would still show Michelle visited Kiku. I have thought everything through and there is no fucking world in which this result happens.

Yo Tan couldn’t have gotten that result period. Not even as a redirect immune unless Michelle targetted herself and is also redirect immune.
See, now you're catching up.

Assumption that I'm redirection immune as scum, my result would still have been Michelle targetted Kiku. Michelle wouldn't be redirection immune.

Or you trying to think i as scum, targeted my scum partner Michelle for tracking result, while we both are redirection immune, for lolz reason.

Fuji.

Yes, you would get that a target visited themselves. But if you target Michelle, that visit goes to Kiku. So it would still show Michelle visited Kiku. I have thought everything through and there is no fucking world in which this result happens.
Asked the host, lets see what he says.

Why would this make you tilted??? Sounds super fake holy shit. I mean I town read you still but this should in no way tilt you or make you leave the thread the fuck is this shit.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Vote Lynch Ratchet

If someone needs to be hammered let me know but I'm putting my vote here

Okay i got explanation from the Host.

I'm told I won't be told if I'm redirected and the result would come up under the same name.
Like in a shadow I won't know whom i tracking, so if they visit themself I'd get the result Michelle visited Michelle.