[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Yo Tan > Michelle

Becomes Yo Tan > Kiku

Kiku would be the one self visiting

So it‘s Michelle > Kiku.

It doesn’t say Michelle targeted herself. If that was the wording I guess it would be plausible.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Why would scum Ratchet push you instead of Yoho for example who is an easier mislynch. Is what Im thinking. Heck he event went as far as clearing him.
Because exactly that, he'd rather try to get out someone like me who was sitting comfortably in the town core, and then he could pick apart town one by one

Yo Tan > Michelle

Becomes Yo Tan > Kiku

Kiku would be the one self visiting

So it‘s Michelle > Kiku.

It doesn’t say Michelle targeted herself. If that was the wording I guess it would be plausible.
I literally told you Dante doesnt show the new name and will keep it as the players target so it will stay as Michelle.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I haven't had deviled eggs in years I should learn how to make some

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Eh, nah. Ratchet loves his essy mislynches tbh,
He shoulda thought about that before he chose to do his omega weaksauce push on me, and also before he got caught in a lie.

He said he was gonna shoot his PoE after refusing to shoot me, claims to have attempted to shoot me in spite of what he said

He had his chance and I don't believe his explanation.

:moonwalk:

You only said this for your first target. The second is always logically Kiku here.

I‘ll try asking for a few hypothetical scenarios.
I asked for this scenario:

Lets say I am a tracker and I target Flower and then get lightning rodded to Yoho, what would it show me.

Dante’s answer:

It would say Flower visited Flower.