[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i did, two people got role blocked and jew claime role blocker role, you sure about this?

Ok sleepy time
One was my cure on Rayan I guess. And the other was me getting protected. There was no block.
Post automatically merged:

@Fujishiro @Cobra. TAC is scum. His role doesn't add up. Role Madness games have at least one Active Ability per role. Him having none except his passive doesn't fit this kind of game.

Vote lynch TAC
Was interesting to see how he tried to get a wagon on me when I left. Fuji also jumping so quickly on it is sus af. Especially given his abilities that I don't see a townie having. Moreover TAC tried hard to cover for Nat. Also he changed votes so many times I thought he was on bath salts.

So top sus are TAC and Fuji. Down to lynch either. And yeah I won't get taken out that easily :kata:

My action didn't work, I didn't try to kill sera
@Cobra. who did jew visit?

wtf happened nw was scum??? what and rayan is dead now?

also jew d boy didn’t visit anyone
according to the host everyone sent their actions
why didnt you visit anyone @Jew D. Boy

sera, but I didn't visit him
I would get notified if I tried to kill him and failed

i'm not the town vigi who killed Nw
And then we're supposed to believe Fujishiro's claim? You got infected this DP, so you're good.

Unvote.
Vote lynch Fujishiro.

No way this guy is a Vig.

And then we're supposed to believe Fujishiro's claim? You got infected this DP, so you're good.

Unvote.
Vote lynch Fujishiro.

if he is not the town vigi, then who is it?
the write up makes pretty clear the town vigi killed nw

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay, my abilities allow me to defend Thunderclan. Who is dead.
I am immune to RBing for 2x nights.

So it really wasn't worth the wait.
@TheAncientCenturion @NeutralWatcher stop this pointless argument. This whole back and forth seems like Town vs Town now...
Sera is giving me Get Good vibes. He usually panicks more if he is scum and about to get lynched. If it ain't Nat, we should go for TAC or Seth.
TAC and Seth. Iffy on Sera and NW.
Unvote.
Vote lynch Seth.

This is the last vote I'm gonna place this DP. I have a good feeling about this.

I thought the town read on NW was a little weird. Then last phase you were way too into calling me scum. I feel vindicated by NW's flip. Not only did Rayan die randomly, supposedly you "cured" him. But you also should be dead according to your posts yesterday. Wasn't sure on Seth until I saw you willingly toss him under the bus yet defended Sera (and also put him in the same category as NW).
I can. I got a message I have to get Queen lynched this DP or I will get killed.
@Queen if Nat flips anything but Mafia, go for TAC. If she flips Mafia, go for another suspect.
@Fujishiro watch over NW.
@NeutralWatcher protect me next NP. Perhaps I can get saved since it says I'm dead by next DP.
@Cobra. track anyone.
I will try to save Rayan.

We can win this!
Apparently NW was supposed to "heal you / defend you". Wouldn't that be a convenient way to clear both yourself and him? And now you have no excuse to be alive, unless town can somehow protect you. But I really doubt any amount of protection can stop some auto-kill function if Queen wasn't lynched. That makes zero sense.

I'm locked on you and Sera being scum.

Unvote.
Vote lynch Fujishiro.

Keep up scum. Fuji was confirmed after a debacle with Nat yesterday where he was convinced he challenged her for Al Sama's death but Drago had to come in to set the record straight.

I'll post more later in the day after work. Wanted to just get that outta the way

if he is not the town vigi, then who is it?
the write up makes pretty clear the town vigi killed nw
He claimed he watched over NW. He said he didn't kill him.

Okay, my abilities allow me to defend Thunderclan. Who is dead.
I am immune to RBing for 2x nights.

So it really wasn't worth the wait.

I thought the town read on NW was a little weird. Then last phase you were way too into calling me scum. I feel vindicated by NW's flip. Not only did Rayan die randomly, supposedly you "cured" him. But you also should be dead according to your posts yesterday. Wasn't sure on Seth until I saw you willingly toss him under the bus yet defended Sera (and also put him in the same category as NW).

Apparently NW was supposed to "heal you / defend you". Wouldn't that be a convenient way to clear both yourself and him? And now you have no excuse to be alive, unless town can somehow protect you. But I really doubt any amount of protection can stop some auto-kill function if Queen wasn't lynched. That makes zero sense.

I'm locked on you and Sera being scum.

Keep up scum. Fuji was confirmed after a debacle with Nat yesterday where he was convinced he challenged her for Al Sama's death but Drago had to come in to set the record straight.

I'll post more later in the day after work. Wanted to just get that outta the way
Keep it coming, scum.

Natalija was pro scum. Everyone can see how TAC and Fuji defended her yesterday. They're the scums, it's not rocket science.

@Jew D. Boy didn't visit anyone and he is supposed to be a roleblocker

Unvote.
Vote lynch Fujishiro.

can you heal me?

Status
Not open for further replies.