Chapter Discussion Oda can't eat his cake and have it

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Luffy just awakened his fruit like a week ago in story

Joyboy might of been awakened for months or even years by the point of the war

Last chapter he showed that joyboy had the nika awakening. if he does a flash back on the fight he most either make joyboy gas out in 5 minutes or we can get concrete prove that oda is obsessed with making fluffy last only 10 minutes (from g2 all the way to g5)
Goofy just sucks ass.

Nika may or may not have had performance issues. But goofy just always have sucked ass in lasting long in fights :kayneshrug:

So yes. Oda can have his cake and eat it too.

He does it to Luffy because he finds it funny to draw Luffy as an old man. Which isn't obviously if you're more than 3 years old.
Everything related to Luffy is now a gag, Nika is not a serious character.
Every time I imagine serious Luffy in pre-TS, like Arlong Park, the Sabaody auction, and crying over Ace, I try to imagine him with that cartoon eyes reaction Lolda is crazy about and just pretty much :lawsigh: tbh.

Anyone who recently awakens has a fixed limit or amount of times they can use it.

We were literally shown this with Law and Kid. It's not Luffy exclusive.

This shit is written in the story people.....

It's obvious the longer you have awakening and more mastery you gain over it the more you can use it like Doffy and Katakuri.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I never understood this saying

It's my cake, fuck you mean I can't eat it

B

Borasey79

Usually if it's your cake then it's your birthday, ergo your birthday party. So the cake should be shared with the attendees at the party.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Usually if it's your cake then it's your birthday, ergo your birthday party. So the cake should be shared with the attendees at the party.
I'll happily share I just call dibs on corner piece

Luffy created the first four Gears and understands how they work. With this he has no idea what he's actually doing, which can definitely make a difference in how he uses it. Assuming there was nothing different at all about Joyboy otherwise

Wise men once said
"Bitches be like you can't eat your cake and have it too.
It is MY cake and I have every right to Eat and have it"
Well yeah. I hate the expression because it makes no sense.
Post automatically merged:

But no one eats a whole cake. Here in the US especially because most people just have bland store bought shit

Every time I imagine serious Luffy in pre-TS, like Arlong Park, the Sabaody auction, and crying over Ace, I try to imagine him with that cartoon eyes reaction Lolda is crazy about and just pretty much :lawsigh: tbh.
Are you having fun yet, Saturn? I mean assuming rape, torture, and other demonic shit isn't fun shishishihyahya

Last edited:
H

Herrera95

Funny enough the second time he activated against Kaido lasted longer than the first and there was no drawback.

Wise men once said
"Bitches be like you can't eat your cake and have it too.
It is MY cake and I have every right to Eat and have it"
don't you understand the meaning of the phrase. y

it is a simple phrase. either you keep it or eat it, you can't eat something and still expect to have it

Last chapter he showed that joyboy had the nika awakening. if he does a flash back on the fight he most either make joyboy gas out in 5 minutes or we can get concrete prove that oda is obsessed with making fluffy last only 10 minutes (from g2 all the way to g5)
We ain't getting any flashback.... Kaido will have more flashback than JoyBoy EOS