Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Personally doubt its ending at all that quickly lol. Again, the last 2 acts ended with a timeskip, it makes no sense for Act 3 to just end mid confrontation
Act 3 will be shorter than act 2 based on kabuki style
Act 3
80 chapters into wano and king is just as uninteresting as ever
:josad:

Oda really needs to do something cool with him. Getting beat by zoro or marco isn't impressive
Queen has run this arc more than king could ever dream
King is basically so relevant, he isn't even included as important key figure for Kaido plans.
Oda needed to reintroduced him 3x

Jack at least had an arc.
King basically has no arc, no act centered around him, he's Uninteresting, even Smoothie was being seen once a while... King in 60+ chapters, has barely been involved in the plot but people bash Smoothie.
Zou - Jack
Act 2 in Udon and act 3 fire festival MC : Queen
Act 3 focuses on Yamato

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
M

MD Zolo

Luffy has Advanced CoA. Luffy literally couldn't remove explosion collars until like 7 days ago. How is her being Who who level nean she not strong. Was Luffy not strong when he entered Wano?
You tell me. How strong was Luffy when he entered Wano?!! A low top tier?!!! Because that's the level people are putting Yamato at, and based on current evidence, that's bs.

Like I said if she can't show definitive proof that she is strong, based on current evidence, I will put her with Who's Who.

Guys there's no justification for Act 3 ending mid conflict.

Act1 to Act2: At least a 3 day timeskip (Luffy and crew arrived on Wano on Day 1 of the Reverie, Blackbeard commented about Sabo's battle on Day 4 after Act 1).

Act 2 to Act 3: 1 Day timeskip.

Just remember that actual time passed before the next act. Therefore, I almost expect the conflict to segue back to the Flower Capital. I personally still see another 10-15 chapters of this raid before that happens, if it happens.

Act 3 will be shorter than act 2 based on kabuki style
Act 3

Queen has run this arc more than king could ever dream
King is basically so relevant, he isn't even included as important key figure for Kaido plans.
Oda needed to reintroduced him 3x

Jack at least had an arc.
King basically has no arc, no act centered around him, he's Uninteresting, even Smoothie was being seen once a while... King in 60+ chapters, has barely been involved in the plot but people bash Smoothie.
Zou - Jack
Act 2 in Udon and act 3 fire festival MC : Queen
Act 3 focuses on Yamato
Every one of the tobi roppo have more character than him...

Well hopefully he at least looks cool when he gets his ass beat
:kayneshrug:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
No thanks. Everything but that..:smithnie:
But still my fave ship wonโ€™t change. Ace x Marco.
I donโ€™t know why but I think they are cute together.
:blush:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Btw. Never actually cared about it. What's the difference between giving spoilers on Wednesday and Thursday?

On Thursday Korean Policemen who fight with piracy, brain cells don't work or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.