[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why are you scum, TAC :doffycry:?
I will defy international treaties to get you lynched
i'm not giving her a pass
I asked to her twice how did nw was killed by a vigi if fuji is not the vigi
and she ignored the question twice
how about how she set up Nw and herself to be town cleared by her “survival?” Or how Rayan dies? Or the fucked up nature of her “forced vote”?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You’re getting WAAAY too heated today, don’t think that’s helping how you’re being perceived. You’ve been vague on your speaking condition, then lashing out at everyone, just not a great look.
It’s because this game is solved but somehow Flower got herself unwarranted Town cred by lying and no one is pushing this but me

I will defy international treaties to get you lynched

how about how she set up Nw and herself to be town cleared by her “survival?” Or how Rayan dies? Or the fucked up nature of her “forced vote”?
why so? if mafia killed a townie instead of nw they would automatically win
unless there is 2 mafias instead of 3

Actually, @Queen I guess it could have been a fake WU, too. I doubt a host would mention a Town Vig killing somebody, that's too much knowledge for the players. That's like confirming a player as Town by the host.

Actually, @Queen I guess it could have been a fake WU, too. I doubt a host would mention a Town Vig killing somebody, that's too much knowledge for the players. That's like confirming a player as Town by the host.
you mean NW'S fake WU ability right?
that only would work if nw was planning to die last night
so mafia just staged the death of one of the mafia members instead of killing a townie and ending the game?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
She could be scum, but I still think we need to focus on Fuji first after his multiple slips, he’s been just as suspicious to me for longer.
Fuji was town cleared. By the host no less. He thought he killed al sama the same night mafia presumably killed someone else (Kiwi) and Drago had to step in to clarify that it was a mistake on his part

you mean NW'S fake WU ability right?
that only would work if nw was planning to die last night
so mafia just staged the death of one of the mafia members instead of killing a townie and ending the game?
Nat was a potential scum, so it's possible there are only three scums and Nat as scums and NW was a Townie who is just shown as scum.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fuji was town cleared. By the host no less. He thought he killed al sama the same night mafia presumably killed someone else (Kiwi) and Drago had to step in to clarify that it was a mistake on his part
He still thought he killed someone, which isn’t a townie ability in any scenario (as far as I know). Same shit we saw with Nat, who ended up being anti-town.

Status
Not open for further replies.