[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Alright before you quick hammer.

I'm Death, the Serial Killer. I abstained from shooting last night. Shot Ekko Night 1. Shot Fuji Night 2 but I guess the lightning rod ruined it.

There is going to be 3 mafia so if you lynch me today you're going to lose. I had to get Mango out because I can't kill him. Look elsewhere.
 
Alright before you quick hammer.

I'm Death, the Serial Killer. I abstained from shooting last night. Shot Ekko Night 1. Shot Fuji Night 2 but I guess the lightning rod ruined it.

There is going to be 3 mafia so if you lynch me today you're going to lose. I had to get Mango out because I can't kill him. Look elsewhere.
Meh.

Who‘s Mafia, then?
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
You can see that I've abstained because there is no failed kill attempt in the writeup and only one kill. I abstained because 8 alive is more beneficial to me than 7 precisely for what almost happened.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Obviously I need to abstain for the rest of the game anyway, otherwise I run the risk of losing my leverage. I actually do have a bodyguard ability that's compulsive if I don't take action which is designed to deter me from abstaining so maybe @Flower can redirect my kill tonight elsewhere. I'm also Iron so redirecting to myself will just nullify the kill.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top