Controversial THE LEFTIST LIBRARY

Their hatred for what is perceived as “woke” triumphs over their desire to have empathy for those who don’t share their archaic views.

To be fair, I am guilty of this to a certain extent.
you hold archaic views? On what?
Y’all switched up real quick when I donned this avy and posted what I posted on my profile.
That was Toby. I haven't seen you being a radical culture warrior before. That's what Ravager and Nameless are.

you hold archaic views? On what?
I didn’t mean it that way. I meant I’m also kinda unforgiving when I perceive someone to be hateful and bigoted. I definitely don’t agree with this guy, but now I’m thinking I might’ve jumped the gun a little bit and maybe i misinterpreted where he’s coming from. All I know is that he holds prudish views on sexuality and has quite a bit of contempt against the lgbtq community.

I didn’t mean it that way. I meant I’m also kinda unforgiving when I perceive someone to be hateful and bigoted. I definitely don’t agree with this guy, but now I’m thinking I might’ve jumped the gun a little bit and maybe i misinterpreted where he’s coming from. All I know is that he holds prudish views on sexuality and has quite a bit of contempt against the lgbtq community.
In other news: there's an openly gay imam in South Africa who opened a Lgbt+inclusive mosque.

In other news: there's an openly gay imam in South Africa who opened a Lgbt+inclusive mosque.

Reminds me of secular muslims opening a LGBTIQ+ friendly mosque in Berlin like 7 years ago iirc (it's still the only one in germany and maybe europe) and they receive death threats and so on since then and need security constantly.

Astaghfirullah
Post automatically merged:

The fuck I'm being tagged on this? I'm no leftist I have a brain and I'm honest.

But I appreciate the hard work.
Based Herrera W

I don’t want . I hope you will to because money power is absolute in current politics .

Bernie has been campaigning all his life where did it result to . Nothing .

Just enjoy your time with family and friends if not then get ready on political ring and run in your local elections you will realise money power is absolute .
Yup theres a reason why endless feminism, birth control, and endless mass migration is being pushed by elites

Overview of Trends:
  • 1920s: Post-World War I, the birth rate was relatively stable but began to decline towards the end of the decade.
  • 1930s: The Great Depression led to a significant drop in birth rates as economic hardships affected family planning decisions.
  • 1940s: Birth rates remained low during World War II but started to rise towards the end of the decade.
  • 1950s: The post-war Baby Boom saw a dramatic increase in birth rates, peaking in the mid-1950s.
  • 1960s: Birth rates began to decline again due to changing social norms and the introduction of the contraceptive pill.
  • 1970s: The decline continued, influenced by factors such as increased access to contraception and women's changing roles in society.
Data (Approximate):
  • 1920s: ~25-30 births per 1,000 population
  • 1930s: ~18-20 births per 1,000 population
  • 1940s: ~20-25 births per 1,000 population (spike towards the late 1940s)
  • 1950s: ~25-26 births per 1,000 population (peak around 1957)
  • 1960s: ~20-23 births per 1,000 population
  • 1970s: ~15-18 births per 1,000 population
UK
Overview of Trends:
  • 1920s: Birth rates were relatively high but began to decrease towards the end of the decade.
  • 1930s: Economic difficulties led to a decrease in birth rates.
  • 1940s: A decline during World War II, followed by a post-war increase.
  • 1950s: Similar to the USA, the UK experienced a Baby Boom.
  • 1960s: Birth rates began to decline as birth control became more widely used.
  • 1970s: Continued decline due to social changes and improved family planning methods.
Data (Approximate):
  • 1920s: ~20-25 births per 1,000 population
  • 1930s: ~14-17 births per 1,000 population
  • 1940s: ~15-20 births per 1,000 population (increase post-World War II)
  • 1950s: ~16-18 births per 1,000 population
  • 1960s: ~17-19 births per 1,000 population (decline starting in the mid-1960s)
  • 1970s: ~12-15 births per 1,000 population

If you want to see what the West will be like in the future look no further than South Korea and Japan.

Last edited:
What is wrong with those ?
Everything. Imagine for a moment, a island nation of Lampedusa with only 6000 ish inhabitants being overtaken by 1000s of African boat refugees.

11,000 asylum seekers

In mid-September, a slow procession of rickety vessels entered Lampedusa's Favaloro pier, each overflowing with refugees and migrants from across the Mediterranean Sea. Over four days, about 11,000 asylum seekers docked at Italy's southernmost island – almost double the number of local residents

Whoever thinks changing womens roles in society, feminism (anti-feminism pretty much the main crusade of todays far-right alongside immigration) and contraceptives is the only or main reason for the decline in births is a simpleton, but it's not a surprising belief from a AFD lover.

Heck, Japan & South Korea are still patriarchal af and their birthrates fell to the abyss first.

Last edited:
Whoever thinks changing womens roles in society, feminism (anti-feminism pretty much the main crusade of todays far-right alongside immigration) and contraceptives is the only or main reason for the decline in births is a simpleton, but it's not a surprising belief from a AFD lover.

Heck, Japan & South Korea are still patriarchal af and their birthrates fell to the abyss first.
Ethnic suicide.

I hope you aren't doing all this for free.

I checked the Elon Musk Hitler vid because it sounded the most interesting then it turned out to be an hour and a half long.

I hope you aren't doing all this for free.

I checked the Elon Musk Hitler vid because it sounded the most interesting then it turned out to be an hour and a half long.
I do that mostly because it passionnate me.

Yeah, some of those ressources can be a bit long, but this lengh is necessary to really understand the point.