Controversial THE LEFTIST LIBRARY

Their hatred for what is perceived as “woke” triumphs over their desire to have empathy for those who don’t share their archaic views.

To be fair, I am guilty of this to a certain extent.
you hold archaic views? On what?
Y’all switched up real quick when I donned this avy and posted what I posted on my profile.
That was Toby. I haven't seen you being a radical culture warrior before. That's what Ravager and Nameless are.

you hold archaic views? On what?
I didn’t mean it that way. I meant I’m also kinda unforgiving when I perceive someone to be hateful and bigoted. I definitely don’t agree with this guy, but now I’m thinking I might’ve jumped the gun a little bit and maybe i misinterpreted where he’s coming from. All I know is that he holds prudish views on sexuality and has quite a bit of contempt against the lgbtq community.

I didn’t mean it that way. I meant I’m also kinda unforgiving when I perceive someone to be hateful and bigoted. I definitely don’t agree with this guy, but now I’m thinking I might’ve jumped the gun a little bit and maybe i misinterpreted where he’s coming from. All I know is that he holds prudish views on sexuality and has quite a bit of contempt against the lgbtq community.
In other news: there's an openly gay imam in South Africa who opened a Lgbt+inclusive mosque.

In other news: there's an openly gay imam in South Africa who opened a Lgbt+inclusive mosque.

Reminds me of secular muslims opening a LGBTIQ+ friendly mosque in Berlin like 7 years ago iirc (it's still the only one in germany and maybe europe) and they receive death threats and so on since then and need security constantly.