[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

If you guys decide to abstain from performing all your actions then I will end the game right now. If you guys do want to perform your actions then I will prolong the game until next day phase. The result will likely be the same regardless but please choose and hurry.

If you guys decide to abstain from performing all your actions then I will end the game right now. If you guys do want to perform your actions then I will prolong the game until next day phase. The result will likely be the same regardless but please choose and hurry.
let's perform our actions

D

Dragomir

Actually no. Prolonging this game would be retarded. There's no point. Even if a scum dies this night phase, it'll be 3v2 next day phase, someone will get day killed making it 2v2 and then scum wins by parity. I will end the game. Please hold for the endgame post.

D

Dragomir

Endgame - ShadowClan Wins

With a conclusion from the host that it is pointless to continue the game as the victor is crystal clear, shit ends now. Town tried but fell flat on their faces. The indies got slaughtered. Mafia remains supreme!

Town, Tigerclaw, and Ravenpaw have lost, ShadowClan has won the game!
(@Flower @NeutralWatcher @Jew D. Boy @Seraphoenix )

@TheAncientCenturion the dead chat would like to give you a special award.

I hope you guys can forgive me for the poorly balanced game. Mafia was incredibly powerful with Town having no way of combatting their abilities. Their was too much firepower on all sides of the board leading the slaughter-fest that was of all those dead townies. This game is a rookie mistake at its finest. It shouldn't have passed by under someone like myself. I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.