[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dare call me stupid, when you're proven wrong here!!
When you cool off your head, read some of my arguments for last day phase. Either you didn't read at all, or you've to be scum here. Flowa ik is not (what you just called me).

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It's hilarious seeing you all argue about a game like school children 🤣

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Anywho Ratchet didn't hold up his end of the bargain and Yo Tan is still alive

Which means either I can never trust Ratchet again and he never meant to kill Yo Tan which since Ratchet is mafia puts Yo Tan deeper into suspiciouns

Or

Yo Tan was able to protect himself or someone protected him? Maybe Kiku who also died In that case Yo Tan is confirmed town because if Kiku did sacrifice herself that means Ratchet did try to take the shot and kiku got in the way

🤔 Second option is probably more likely so Yo Tan moves to my town square ⬛️

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Flower says she redirected Michelle to kill Ratchet

Which if true confirms Flowers township and cast suspensions on @Michelle since I don't recall her ever disclosing she had a kill shot Which drops her into the scum square

@Rej and @Random Asshole

Are both unknown entities and can be anything at this point

Reading back, I think YTW is probably town, which how hard Ratchet was focusing him, or at least he shouldn't be theain focus

Ratchet flipping Mafia and his interactions with Michelle do hint Michelle is either done or Indie, but both are also experienced players so a shadow game in thread in the event both we're scum is possible.

Ratchet was also Suicide Bomber Bodyguard. If Michelle was redirected to Him, would Michelle have died, or does Bulletproof stop that?

Yoho I'd also say is town cleared (just from my quick reading, idk if that's official or not)

Flower/Michelle (depending on PoV) Rej And I would then be the PoE. With a lynch tonight and a kill it will be down to 4 people, so we do need to guarantee a lynch on scum today.

@Flower can you redirect more than Once?

Reading back, I think YTW is probably town, which how hard Ratchet was focusing him, or at least he shouldn't be theain focus

Ratchet flipping Mafia and his interactions with Michelle do hint Michelle is either done or Indie, but both are also experienced players so a shadow game in thread in the event both we're scum is possible.

Ratchet was also Suicide Bomber Bodyguard. If Michelle was redirected to Him, would Michelle have died, or does Bulletproof stop that?

Yoho I'd also say is town cleared (just from my quick reading, idk if that's official or not)

Flower/Michelle (depending on PoV) Rej And I would then be the PoE. With a lynch tonight and a kill it will be down to 4 people, so we do need to guarantee a lynch on scum today.

@Flower can you redirect more than Once?
I had more than one shot, yes.

Also looks like Mich just gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.