[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me is past midnight, I can't stay much, but in the morning I am here to search for Ratchet's partner/s.

A few thoughts
I was right, SK bodyguard doesn't exist.
But Ratchet would die to defend a scumbuddy with a very important role probably.
Also he said we have 3 mafia and fought all day to mislynch me.
I want to think at it with a fresh mind in the morning

If you're town it's Flower and Rej
If Flower is town it's you and Rej

I haven't seen anything against Yoho or YTW, and I doubt it with how hard Ratchet was against ytw

But if Flower was mafia, why did she post for a No Vote rather than a mislynch? A Mislynch would, with the FK be game ending and I think Both you and Flower however I think would both know that so I'm just confused tbh
Honestly I want to reread the game and see interactions
We have time to think about everything.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Like even if Flower couldn't push into Michelle, she would have been able to push onto me since I'm well me, and one of the last on the PoE

Or if devil's advocate and I am scum, she could have pushed onto Rej as well

But neither happened.
🤔 this is quite the interesting case

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Imma just take a shot in the dark

Vote Lynch @Rej
:pepecorn:
that is not the way amiho

it must be between Flower and Michelle today

I also wouldn't mind lynching the Random Asshole. 2 Mafia and 1 SK, could be between those three.

If there are two mafia left and they want to prolong the game, then now is the time for one of them to bus the other.
Some people here are really eatin' each other's poop here. :pepapoo::pagemoji:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Rej tell me, did you do any actions at all this game? I don't recall you ever revealing your role even when I think everyone else did to some degree

Even RA claimed Vanilla townie (which should also be investigated but some other time)

🤔 tho if Flower Is mafia she wouldnt redirect to Ratchet....would she?

🤔 then again if she planned on doing that anyway why was she the main one pushing for no lynch could of lynched him and still redirected to someone else

🤔 This is quite the conundrum
If Flower is mafia the redirector is a lie
But I am not sure that's the case.

Ratchet pushed for me, but mafia thought my mislynch doesn't end the game because there is an SK who can interfere with their plans.
This shows they knew I am town, because the SK lynch would bring the game closer to a mafia win.
Ratchet claimed SK to make the serial counter claim because they don't know who the SK is.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Random Asshole

Just throwing a theory out there but what if this fierce back n forth between Michelle and Flower is an act to divide us

If half believe Flower is town and the other half believe Michelle is town

Then it's a lot harder to lynch someone especially in a majority game

🤔 could two scum be putting on a show

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If Flower is mafia the redirector is a lie
But I am not sure that's the case.

Ratchet pushed for me, but mafia thought my mislynch doesn't end the game because there is an SK who can interfere with their plans.
This shows they knew I am town, because the SK lynch would bring the game closer to a mafia win.
Ratchet claimed SK to make the serial counter claim because they don't know who the SK is.
Hmmm hmm I see I see

🙂‍↕️ Get some sleep Michelle it's late

that is not the way amiho

it must be between Flower and Michelle today

I also wouldn't mind lynching the Random Asshole. 2 Mafia and 1 SK, could be between those three.

If there are two mafia left and they want to prolong the game, then now is the time for one of them to bus the other.
Some people here are really eatin' each other's poop here.
Why?
Explain how you reached this conclusion

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Rej tell me, did you do any actions at all this game? I don't recall you ever revealing your role even when I think everyone else did to some degree

Even RA claimed Vanilla townie (which should also be investigated but some other time)
@Rej you can't hide in the shadows forever you'll have to step into the light eventually

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What's the back and forth?
I am looking for answers.
🤔 I mean the two of you had a clash of ideals and reads all game but until today I don't remember either of you ever voting the other

🤔 perhaps I'm looking to deep but just exploring all avenues of possibilities

@Random Asshole

Just throwing a theory out there but what if this fierce back n forth between Michelle and Flower is an act to divide us

If half believe Flower is town and the other half believe Michelle is town

Then it's a lot harder to lynch someone especially in a majority game

🤔 could two scum be putting on a show
If Flower and Michelle are both scum, then why does Rej still refuse to claim any action or even a Role?
Like if he's town and vanilla he could have said that long ago, but he hasn't, and if he's an Invest role he hasn't gotten any info somehow. He also just said he was available and dipped immediately after. I know that's Hypocritical from ME of all people, but Rej isn't me.

I also don't see role blocker or anything else.

For both Flower and Michelle to be scum I think One has to be SK and the Other Mafia.

Or Rej is SK and they are both mafia and a good show?

I have no idea

[Unvote]

Prob should keep votes lower to avoid hammering now that I think about it

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If Flower and Michelle are both scum, then why does Rej still refuse to claim any action or even a Role?
Like if he's town and vanilla he could have said that long ago, but he hasn't, and if he's an Invest role he hasn't gotten any info somehow. He also just said he was available and dipped immediately after. I know that's Hypocritical from ME of all people, but Rej isn't me.

I also don't see role blocker or anything else.

For both Flower and Michelle to be scum I think One has to be SK and the Other Mafia.

Or Rej is SK and they are both mafia and a good show?

I have no idea

[Unvote]

Prob should keep votes lower to avoid hammering now that I think about it
I'm investigating Rej now but he's ducking my line of questioning

Rej

This forum is retarded.

I claimed and you missed it. I was a Reviver with 2 shots. The first shot failed N1 after the Lightning Rod was used. I targetted Emil. And on N2 I also targetted Emil and my action failed.

Since then I have no abilities left.

WBU? Are you really a one-shot vig?

Status
Not open for further replies.