Multiverse General Do Naruto fans think this is impressive?

Oh Sunsanoo single handedly is one of most broke thing in the verse and add Kurama to that.
AP and DC is already insane.

World Strongest Sword which wasn't even imbued in Haki or anything. Random as swing.

They not even comparable.
Random swing from Madara and a random swing from Mihawk, neither had them groaning in effort or becoming tired afterwards lol, they were casual and Madara's shits on Mihawk's.

F

Foul Legacy

Random swing from Madara and a random swing from Mihawk, neither had them groaning in effort or becoming tired afterwards lol, they were casual and Madara's shits on Mihawk's.
Random swing from Susanoo + Kurama ...
Tell me naruto in base and in SO6P/NCM has same impact.
It's as if saying KoH mode is equal to base zoro only.
Gear 5 being equal to base luffy.
Awakened zoan equal to base only with legit no power increase.

Ask madara to do that in base with a sword I'l wait.

Moment he uses Susanoo he switched to EMS. That's a completely different mode my blud.

Random swing from Susanoo + Kurama ...
Tell me naruto in base and in SO6P/NCM has same impact.
It's as if saying KoH mode is equal to base zoro only.
Gear 5 being equal to base luffy.
Awakened zoan equal to base only with legit no power increase.

Ask madara to do that in base with a sword I'l wait.

Moment he uses Susanoo he switched to EMS. That's a completely different mode my blud.
Random swing from strongest sword in the world + top tier haki...

Tell me Mihawk with a random katana and Yoru have the same impact.

F

Foul Legacy

Random swing from strongest sword in the world + top tier haki...
There was no Haki involved my blud. Mihawk that strong in base itself.

Tell me Mihawk with a random katana and Yoru have the same impact.
Mihawk would produce the same effect bud with minimum difference... yoru will ofc stay superior due to being Supreme grade and a black blade over that.

There was no Haki involved my blud. Mihawk that strong in base itself.

Mihawk would produce the same effect bud with minimum difference... yoru will ofc stay superior due to being Supreme grade and a black blade over that.
Haki was almost entirely invisible in the PTS, he used haki.

No he wouldn't, Yoru is a fucking massive amp over some random fodder katana.

F

Foul Legacy

Haki was almost entirely invisible in the PTS, he used haki.

No he wouldn't, Yoru is a fucking massive amp over some random fodder katana.
Haki was barely used in PtS. Nothing literally nothing said Mihawk used Haki there.

Yoru is strong because Mihawk made it strong my blud.

There's no base form of Mihawk where he doesn't hold his Yoru.

Where Madara do have Base Sharingan or sharingan at all in base.
Post automatically merged:

Everything is his "base", he doesn't have forms lol

Both Madara and Mihawk did their feat casually, Madara's was leagues better.
Nope ,
Adding Ryou , AdCoC , AdCoC + Ryou, Using secret Technique , Things like Ashura and KoH.. are the levels my blud

Haki was barely used in PtS. Nothing literally nothing said Mihawk used Haki there.

Yoru is strong because Mihawk made it strong my blud.

There's no base form of Mihawk where he doesn't hold his Yoru.

Where Madara do have Base Sharingan or sharingan at all in base.
Post automatically merged:

Nope ,
Adding Ryou , AdCoC , AdCoC + Ryou, Using secret Technique , Things like Ashura and KoH.. are the levels my blud
Haki was used lots, it was just mostly invisible. He used haki.

Yoru is strong because it's one of the supreme grade blades and a black blade, take it away and Mihawk's power plummets.

There's only Mihawk's base form.

Madara's powerups are forms, Mihawk's aren't, that doesn't mean one character uses effort and the other doesn't lmao.

ACoC, ACoA, and whatever aren't forms...

F

Foul Legacy

Haki was used lots, it was just mostly invisible. He used haki.
No it wasn't. Marineford introduced us to haki that's all , that too very vaguely.

Yoru is strong because it's one of the supreme grade blades and a black blade, take it away and Mihawk's power plummets.
Mihawk Still would pack the enough punch ti cut down The ice berg , give him any sword.

Madara's powerups are forms, Mihawk's aren't, that doesn't mean one character uses effort and the other doesn't lmao.

ACoC, ACoA, and whatever aren't forms...
For swordsman yea it is.
Zoro strength varies from base to different haki forms. And it applies to all the swordsman.

No it wasn't. Marineford introduced us to haki that's all , that too very vaguely.

Mihawk Still would pack the enough punch ti cut down The ice berg , give him any sword.

For swordsman yea it is.
Zoro strength varies from base to different haki forms. And it applies to all the swordsman.
Lmfao, no, haki was used long before Marineford, it just wasn't fully explained until after Marineford.

Nah, Mihawk with a random katana would be lucky to cut an iceberg a quarter that size in half.

No it isn't, forms are things like Gear 5, Super Saiyan, Sharingan, Sage Mode etc because they transform the character in some way.

F

Foul Legacy

Lmfao, no, haki was used long before Marineford, it just wasn't fully explained until after Marineford.
When am I disagreeing to that my blud. But Mihawk was not using any.
Him using Haki would have been far more devastating , Top tiers Using Haki slashes are too strong.

Nah, Mihawk with a random katana would be lucky to cut an iceberg a quarter that size in half.
Zoro already cut , Pica with 1080 pound phoenix with no haki , Mihawk who's clearly leagues above zoro , Can easily do it without Haki my blud.

No it isn't, forms are things like Gear 5, Super Saiyan, Sharingan, Sage Mode etc because they transform the character in some way.
Their attack pattern and name Changes when they switch other form of fighting technique to another form of Haki bud.

When am I disagreeing to that my blud. But Mihawk was not using any.
Him using Haki would have been far more devastating , Top tiers Using Haki slashes are too strong.

Zoro already cut , Pica with 1080 pound phoenix with no haki , Mihawk who's clearly leagues above zoro , Can easily do it without Haki my blud.

Their attack pattern and name Changes when they switch other form of fighting technique to another form of Haki bud.
You literally said Marineford introduced us to haki... Mihawk used haki.

Zoro did use haki against Pica, it's explicitly shown lol, not only that, but he used his ultimate attack up to that point as well, and lastly, Zoro wasn't using a fodder katana to do it either.

New attack names mean literally nothing.

F

Foul Legacy

Zoro did use haki against Pica, it's explicitly shown lol, not only that, but he used his ultimate attack up to that point as well, and lastly, Zoro wasn't using a fodder katana to do it either.
He did not use 1080 pound phoenix with haki. Only final attack was coated in haki.

New attack names mean literally nothing
It does lol , even luffy attack name changes as he changes gear.

Closest? Madara just taking out his sword cut 8 mountains. Better feat than any swordsman in OP bar maybe mihawk cutting ice berg
Yea and I have already pointed that out.
Madara is closest you can get and no other in the series.

F

Foul Legacy

Lol fujitora's meteors are like minions compared to madaras.
"Effort" my brother in christ.
Madara without So6P , was only able to summon two of it.
Barrage came with God tier stats.

What Fujitora did simple Stretching of Luffy hands because it's rubber.
No named attack , no Serious intention and not even awakening.
If he can casually bust out that size , Imagine him being serious.

"Effort" my brother in christ.
Madara without So6P , was only able to summon two of it.
Barrage came with God tier stats.

What Fujitora did simple Stretching of Luffy hands because it's rubber.
No named attack , no Serious intention and not even awakening.
If he can casually bust out that size , Imagine him being serious.
And so6p madara was putting effort?:willight:

Sasuke also cut them like butter