What series are you watching ?

I know I'm late to the party, but I finally got to watch Andor.
I'm halfway through, and it's quite good so far. Aside from obvious plot decisions like "why would they kill other characters but left this one alive for no reason other than have this guy reappear later", it's quite quite good.

Last edited:
3 body problem - the trailer was really good and got me hype to see it. It wasnt as great as I imagined, but it was very fun and entertaining. Sad, they had to dumb down the science for us, thought it woulda been better if they hadn't. I really love all the virtual reality game scene. Still, really enjoy it and LOVE the whole cast. Can't wait for season 2.

On that note, I like to say the trailer for 1899 was amzingly good, like great cast but storywise not that good at all, until the final episode. Still, would of like to know what happen next.

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
Finally got into Peaky Blinders, enjoying it. Only 5 episodes in but still.

Definitely gonna check out a bunch of other series now that I've been planning on for ages.

Also watching The Boys Season 4 atm and can't wait for Arcane season 2 soon finally!

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

In for a wild ride you are:steef:
Enjoy, mate:blush:
Aye thanks man! It's been pretty interesting and intense at times so far! I really like the cinematography, acting, atmosphere and such. Great music at some points too.

I got on the horizon to watch too: Hells Paradise, A Case Study In Vanitas, JJK, Kingdom, Vinland, maybe Dungeon Meshi, maybe Chainsaw Man and Sakamoto Days (despite how much the story has fallen as you said ofc), Kaguya Sama, Spy x Family, Nagatoro, Komi san and whatever else I've forgotten lmao.

There was a Taiwanese murder mystery drama on Netflix which sounded pretty interesting, forgot the name though And Alice In Borderland and Darwins Game I need to check out too.

I tried High Rise Invasion and that was a huge mistake despite the unique, brilliant concept and setup for it. Huge waste of time and bait imo, do not recommend at all.

Last edited:
Aye thanks man! It's been pretty interesting and intense at times so far! I really like the cinematography, acting, atmosphere and such. Great music at some points too.

I got Hells Paradise, A Case Study In Vanitas, JJK, Kingdom, Vinland, maybe Dungeon Meshi, maybe Chainsaw Man and Sakamoto Days (despite how much the story has fallen as you said ofc), Kaguya Sama, Spy x Family, Nagatoro, Komi san and whatever else I've forgotten lmao.

There was a Taiwanese murder mystery drama on Netflix which sounded pretty interesting, forgot the name though And Alice In Borderland and Darwins Game I need to check out too.

I tried High Rise Invasion and that was a huge mistake despite the unique, brilliant concept and setup for it. Huge waste of time and bait imo, do not recommend at all.
Alice in Borderland was a show where I absolutely loved the premise but the acting just wasn't near the necessary level to carry the show (imo, I'm a bit of a stickler for decent acting).

Kizaruber Eats

Alice in Borderland was a show where I absolutely loved the premise but the acting just wasn't near the necessary level to carry the show (imo, I'm a bit of a stickler for decent acting).
Ah bet, that would put me off the show too then. I'll see if I like the show otherwise there's OVAs apparently and I can check out the manga worst case scenario. I prefer anime most of all though.

Always sucks when the acting isn't that good especially in live action series too.

Ah bet, that would put me off the show too then. I'll see if I like the show otherwise there's OVAs apparently and I can check out the manga worst case scenario. I prefer anime most of all though.

Always sucks when the acting isn't that good especially in live action series too.
Be sure to check it out for yourself and be your own judge ofc. I wouldn't want to turn you off of the show due to my own preferences lol