General & Others Some of these "Zoro Fans" might be more in love with Sanji than even some Sanji fans

Yes, why wouldn't it be fun about bashing fictional characters for flaws that Oda deliberately gives and Toei likes to amplify to ridiculous levels? *cough* dogji *cough* :myman:
Constant bashing is just unhealthy and only invites toxic reactions from Sanjis fanbase, its litteraly flame baiting.

Constant bashing is just unhealthy and only invites toxic reactions from Sanjis fanbase, its litteraly flame baiting.
Maybe so but it makes the counterbashing even more fun and vindictive when Zoro activates Asthma mode again. That stall by Lucci certainly didn't help Zoro agenda and likewise invited a lot of toxicity from Sanjibase.

Maybe so but it makes the counterbashing even more fun and vindictive when Zoro activates Asthma mode again. That stall by Lucci certainly didn't help Zoro agenda and likewise invited a lot of toxicity from Sanjibase.
Eh its not for me bro, I come here to talk about the manga and have healthy debates with people. None of this mud slinging shit lmao.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Eh its not for me bro, I come here to talk about the manga and have healthy debates with people. None of this mud slinging shit lmao.
Forum got alot better for me when I ignored the most obnoxious users, should just do that imo. The forum culture here is just to be obnoxious, aggressive, and overall intellectually dishonest but it is what it is, I still like posting here and reading discussion from normal users. I was trolling too sometimes but I'm over it now

I mean you didnt mind when you posted them zoro slander memes with lucci
So dont act righteous :ihaha::ihaha:
You cant be serious buddy, posting memes as opposed to making threads bashing a character over and over are not the same thing. I memed Sanji as well, I meme everyone. Its all in good fun. The threads I am talking about literally bash Sanjis character.

Poor new zoro fans who want to discuss but then they see your zoro slander :risitasad:
I made those memes for like 2 or 3 chapters because they were funny, youre acting as if these new zoro fans will go to old chapter spoiler threads and find those memes and get offended or something. You dont see me making threads bashing Zoro or any character so your point makes no sense.

Artem and Shishio spam toxic threads on an almot daily basis, but again of course you will defend them.

You cant be serious buddy, posting memes as opposed to making threads bashing a character over and over are not the same thing. I memed Sanji as well, I meme everyone. Its all in good fun. The threads I am talking about literally bash Sanjis character
Same thing
A comment or a thread doesnt matter
I made those memes for like 2 or 3 chapters because they were funny, youre acting as if these new zoro fans will go to old chapter spoiler threads and find those memes and get offended or something. You dont see me making threads bashing Zoro or any character so your point makes no sense.

Artem and Shishio spam toxic threads on an almot daily basis, but again of course you will defend them
I wonder how many toxic zoro slader threads are there
:sanmoji:

Go find them, they should be removed as well.
If you really keep the same energy about both sides then I can agree with you. They post A LOT of threads dissing Zoro, sometimes in the most contrived ways (Albino's speciality).

Forum activity may take a dive, though, if the bashing stops.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If you really keep the same energy about both sides then I can agree with you. They post A LOT of threads dissing Zoro, sometimes in the most contrived ways (Albino's speciality).

hard to keep the same energy tbf.
you hardly see a zoro fan making these ''woe is me'' threads

Yeah I do, and we can keep the forum active without bashing each other lmao.
hard to keep the same energy tbf.
you hardly see a zoro fan making these ''woe is me'' threads
I am keeping the same energy lmao.
Like lock them up and make making them a bannable offense.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Like lock them up and make making them a bannable offense.
but who chooses which are and which are not those kinds of threads?
Also the majority of mods are sanji fans, so how would we know their bias does not affect their decision making?