World War 3

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
This is smart, drone operators will likely have a high survival rate when it comes to modern conflicts.

Infantry are vulnerable to everything, a single landmine might disable you for life.
Tank crew get cooked by everything from anti tank missiles to drones.
Air forces need a long time to learn the ways of operating a plane, and if you get shot down you're either dead with the plane or landing to "safety" in enemy territory- that or the sea.
How hard is it to Operate drones?

Like you need some heavy Engineering knowledge or is it the overglorified remote-control toys like we used to play?

Maybe just as basic as driving a car?

Apollo

The Sol King
This thread made me go look up the safest countries in case of a nuclear war and the possible nuclear winter that would follow, and this seems to be the list:

Argentina and Chile from South America.
Iceland and Greenland from Europe.
South Africa from Africa.
And Antarctica.

It might not be bad to start learning Spanish.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
This thread made me go look up the safest countries in case of a nuclear war and the possible nuclear winter that would follow, and this seems to be the list:

And Antarctica.

no one bombing Balkans bruh, waste of nukes

Apollo

The Sol King
no one bombing Balkans bruh, waste of nukes
I doubt anyone is gonna nuke Libya for example, its the nuclear winter you should be worried about.

Apparently, with time there will be a higher concentration of the particles in the northern hemisphere compared to the South.

Many parts of Europe and the MENA wont be nuked, but will get fucked due to proximity.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Apparently, with time there will be a higher concentration of the particles in the northern hemisphere compared to the South.
Croatia is pretty south so no worries there, sure we'll get some fallout but shouldn't be as severe

Closest you would nuke smth here is germany, italy and france, which aint that close

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

And Antarctica.

That's why Island countries>>>

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

You can probably swim from Croatia to Italy. Its not looking good for you in terms of fallout. :josad:
Nah it aint that close fr

Most nukable targets in italy are on west side wheres i live on far east of croatia. around 600-700 km distance from Rome. Milan and others prolly more

Tho if Putin is nuking anyone it is german - france - uk - USA
Post automatically merged:

Oh Julius Caesar is my go to. His aggressive gameplay is too much fun. By the end of the medieval period I’m the most hated player by everyone but Cleopatra
and Norway still hates you for not having boats

Apollo

The Sol King
Nah it aint that close fr

Most nukable targets in italy are on west side wheres i live on far east of croatia. around 600-700 km distance from Rome. Milan and others prolly more

Tho if Putin is nuking anyone it is german - france - uk - USA
Post automatically merged:

and Norway still hates you for not having boats
With over 6K nukes, he can definitely spare one for each Nato/EU country.

you shouldnt just look at cities but also at where there are major NATO troops stationed.