World War 3

They have their hands full with Donbas to even be able to consider the world :saden:
how do you define the world tho? Do you expect WWIII to be Russia occupying most countries with their actual army?
Consider the effects this war has already had on so many countries, and there is no end in sight. Do you need the nukes to drop to realise that WWIII is already here?
I think it's probably already began on February 24, ( Russian invasion of Ukraine mainland) In the first phase

Then the October 7th , Second phase.

The 3rd phase and so on.

It's chain of events becoming bigger and bigger
I said this a year ago that we're already in it and people called me a doomer

how do you define the world tho? Do you expect WWIII to be Russia occupying most countries with their actual army?
Consider the effects this war has already had on so many countries, and there is no end in sight. Do you need the nukes to drop to realise that WWIII is already here?

I said this a year ago that we're already in it and people called me a doomer
Don‘t worry mate I was having your opinion from the very beginning. We are already in ww3 the nukes will make the citizen realise that we actually are already in middle of the event.

Don‘t worry mate I was having your opinion from the very beginning. We are already in ww3 the nukes will make the citizen realise that we actually are already in middle of the event.
The next step after Ukraine using western weapons on targets in Russia is outright NATO vs Russia. We're this close. I've half jokingly discussed leaving Europe with my mom already tho these old people don't take the threat seriously and rather want to get themselves killed in their oh so awesome own house 🤡🤡
At least I'm not running the risk of getting conscripted but this might actually be better than dying slowly as an unarmed civilian.
Either way we're fuced. Still debating with myself what foreign language(s) to learn for the inevitable day when we can choose between becoming refugees or dying like sitting ducks.
Murica is the last country I want to go.

Worst

Custom title
The next step after Ukraine using western weapons on targets in Russia is outright NATO vs Russia. We're this close. I've half jokingly discussed leaving Europe with my mom already tho these old people don't take the threat seriously and rather want to get themselves killed in their oh so awesome own house 🤡🤡
At least I'm not running the risk of getting conscripted but this might actually be better than dying slowly as an unarmed civilian.
Either way we're fuced. Still debating with myself what foreign language(s) to learn for the inevitable day when we can choose between becoming refugees or dying like sitting ducks.
Murica is the last country I want to go.
I don't think they're gonna use any western weapon to strike directly Russia for the simple fact that they can't lol.

Everybody knows that Ukraine NEVER had those kind of weapons ( duh ) which means they also don't have the people with the technical knowledge/capabilities to operate them.

Also the long range missiles capable to reach Russian territory are remotely controlled NOT from Ukraine but from NATO ( USA ) satellites, WHICH MEANS that if by any chance one of those weapons everybody would know it wasn't even Ukraine who pressed the button worst they could have done was loading the thing.

You can watch Putin's interview of 28th may in response to Stoltenberg's declarations about letting Ukraine use those long range weapons, where he said that everyone knows those weapons cannot be used without space reconnaissance assets which Ukraine does not have, only NATO ( USA ) can operate them,

Actually there you go minute 14:50

If it's not clear he's basically saying in geo-politician words " If by any chance one of those missiles crosses Russian borders we'll consider it a direct attack from NATO and by NATO ofc i mean the United States, again NOT Ukraine but USA themselves will be considered responsible "

So yeah it's a direct warning to the Americans......now yes Americans are stupid ( the higher ups ofc ) but cmon they're not that stupid so you can chill no one is attacking Russia territory lol

This is just a little show cuz they gave Ukraine all those weapons but now to the public eye it looks like we're not letting them use them and since we're paying some sweet billions for them we might as well make it seem like something is moving

In another recent interview ( if i'll find it i'll link it ) Stoltenberg made it somewhat clear that yeah we're giving Ukraine authorization to use them but we're not gonna let them use them for real

Last edited:
I don't think they're gonna use any western weapon to strike directly Russia for the simple fact that they can't lol.

Everybody knows that Ukraine NEVER had those kind of weapons ( duh ) which means they also don't have the people with the technical knowledge/capabilities to operate them.

Also the long range missiles capable to reach Russian territory are remotely controlled NOT from Ukraine but from NATO ( USA ) satellites, WHICH MEANS that if by any chance one of those weapons everybody would know it wasn't even Ukraine who pressed the button worst they could have done was loading the thing.

You can watch Putin's interview of 28th may in response to Stoltenberg's declarations about letting Ukraine use those long range weapons, where he said that everyone knows those weapons cannot be used without space reconnaissance assets which Ukraine does not have, only NATO ( USA ) can operate them,

Actually there you go minute 14:50

If it's not clear he's basically saying in geo-politician words " If by any chance one of those missiles crosses Russian borders we'll consider it a direct attack from NATO and by NATO ofc i mean the United States, again NOT Ukraine but USA themselves will be considered responsible "

So yeah it's a direct warning to the Americans......now yes Americans are stupid ( the higher ups ofc ) but cmon they're not that stupid so you can chill no one is attacking Russia territory lol

This is just a little show cuz they gave Ukraine all those weapons but now to the public eye it looks like we're not letting them use them and since we're paying some sweet billions for them we might as well make it seem like something is moving

In another recent interview ( if i'll find it i'll link it ) Stoltenberg made it somewhat clear that yeah we're giving Ukraine authorization to use them but we're not gonna let them use them for real
What do you mean by "strike directly Russia"? They've already used western weapons to strike Russian territory...

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
You know what?
I've been really thinking about This.

I've been following conflicts for a decade and it's clear to me that any adult male (18+ and without disabilities) is a legitimate military target .

Notice how in military casualties they overemphasize women's and Children's dead, much more compared to common man

It's much better to get conscripted because

1) if you survived or permanently disabled, you'll still get decent pensions.

2) if you died, your family will get compensation.

Now compare to that to you being random male civilian, Drones will kill you because they think you're soldier and your family will be left suffering in tents without any financial means

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Ya'll people doom posting about everything

Putin can't fucking win in Ukraine but ya'll think he would dare to mess with NATO lmfao
And Putin won't use nuclear weapon because he like rest of his cronies care about their money, if Nukes go up no one can enjoy their wealth

Ya'll people doom posting about everything

Putin can't fucking win in Ukraine but ya'll think he would dare to mess with NATO lmfao
And Putin won't use nuclear weapon because he like rest of his cronies care about their money, if Nukes go up no one can enjoy their wealth
Putin and his cronies can't enjoy their wealth if they're dead or imprisoned either though which is what would happen if Russia were to lose, so it could be more of a "well I'm fucked anyway so I might as well take out the rest of the world with me" type of mentality.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Putin and his cronies can't enjoy their wealth if they're dead or imprisoned either though which is what would happen if Russia were to lose
Actually Russia will be fine without Ukraine territories.

The War isn't meant to fight in Russian Lands.

Guyss like Putin need constant legitimacy from his fanatical supporters.

If he failed, he'll lose that legitimacy and get kicked out

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Putin and his cronies can't enjoy their wealth if they're dead or imprisoned either though which is what would happen if Russia were to lose, so it could be more of a "well I'm fucked anyway so I might as well take out the rest of the world with me" type of mentality.
And Ukraine nor USA want or need Russian land. Ukraine said over and over they want return of occupied lands and Crimea. Putin and his Cronies will never get in danger

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You know what?
I've been really thinking about This.

I've been following conflicts for a decade and it's clear to me that any adult male (18+ and without disabilities) is a legitimate military target .

Notice how in military casualties they overemphasize women's and Children's dead, much more compared to common man

It's much better to get conscripted because

1) if you survived or permanently disabled, you'll still get decent pensions.

2) if you died, your family will get compensation.

Now compare to that to you being random male civilian, Drones will kill you because they think you're soldier and your family will be left suffering in tents without any financial means
You can be in my squadron. I will lead you to glory

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
You can be in my squadron. I will lead you to glory
Nah fuck going to front lines, my buddy from Ukraine got his army summons and had few days to report to nearest army base. In those few days he downloaded Drone simulators and learned how to operate drones. Came to the army base and said he is good at operating Drones, got immediate transfer to Drone squadron, dude now sits in some army base controlling drones and will prolly never see a frontline

Im doing same shit in case of war, wont see my ass on no front line

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah fuck going to front lines, my buddy from Ukraine got his army summons and had few days to report to nearest army base. In those few days he downloaded Drone simulators and learned how to operate drones. Came to the army base and said he is good at operating Drones, got immediate transfer to Drone squadron, dude now sits in some army base controlling drones and will prolly never see a frontline

I better be on frontline than in any office.

Frontline will keep me engaged.

In office sitting quietly, I will be more stressed and would resort to overthinking.

I hate this.

And Ukraine nor USA want or need Russian land. Ukraine said over and over they want return of occupied lands and Crimea. Putin and his Cronies will never get in danger
You don't think it's likely that Putin would be overthrown if Russia loses? You think the world would just go back to how it was pre-2022 lol?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Frontline will keep me engaged.
Maybe for first few weeks until trench warfare starts. Wars are shifting to digital and artillery, Front Line is there to catch both.

Plus drone operators move from one front line to other, you just aren't catching Iranian drones and North Korean artillery shells
Post automatically merged:

You don't think it's likely that Putin would be overthrown if Russia loses? You think the world would just go back to how it was pre-2022 lol?
Putin isn't going anywhere lmfao
But he won't be killed or anything of sorts, he will just stay in Russia until he dies, he knows that

Apollo

The Sol King

This is smart, drone operators will likely have a high survival rate when it comes to modern conflicts.

Infantry are vulnerable to everything, a single landmine might disable you for life.
Tank crew get cooked by everything from anti tank missiles to drones.
Air forces need a long time to learn the ways of operating a plane, and if you get shot down you're either dead with the plane or landing to "safety" in enemy territory- that or the sea.