World War 3

China is the manufacturing hub of the world and experienced unprecedented growth in the last 40 years
And now they antagonising their own citizens by locking them up in never ending Covid lockdowns to the point they break out :ihaha:
You love to see it
And we need China for production, that's why we tolerate this.
That's what we said about Russia "we need them for gas so we gotta tolerate their shit"
When will ppl learn??

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Seth I want to know what's general opinion in Poland regarding this

Did Ukraine deliberately attacked Poland?

UNSC meet was scheduled to happen on the same day explosion occurred. And, this meet was schedule to happen without giving reasons.

Then, when blast occurred - Ukraine immediately put blame on Russia and asked Nato to respond. Now, this is when US already gave hints against this.

This statement from Ukraine was so bizzare and provocative that Biden didn't even talk to Ukraine regarding the issue for days which reflects how much it pissed off US

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Seth ain't the only Polish person in this forum..... like, if you were to ask me (a German)what I think about Germany and then you ask a member from NSU what they think about germany, you will get very different replies.
Seth is the only Polish person I know here.

And, I do know people opinions differs but since Poland was on receiving end then I seek to prefer an option from someone who is from Poland