World War 3

Perfect for WEF to reorganize the world however they want. No wonder they started talking about attacking Russian regions.

They saw how the NPC will follow every stupid order with Covid "countermeasures"

No, but the majority of the world did.
The majority of the world is also connected via globalized trade &internet nowadays, hybridized and decentral warfare have become way more important. We can't measure one impact of modern wars on their direct casualties / body count anymore.
Are you nerds going full cringe again?
Yes I'm preparing for the Russian invasion of my glorious homeland and ready to defend Scholz and Von der Leyen with my life:getnappaed: DEUTSCHLAND DEN DEUTSCHEN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The majority of the world is also connected via globalized trade &internet nowadays, hybridized and decentral warfare have become way more important. We can't measure one impact of modern wars on their direct casualties / body count anymore.
The impact of wars is the same as then: economic and trade. That hasn't changed in the least. Internet doesn't do much apart from circulating massive disinformation and information alike.

A few localized wars (which have never stopped), aren't even on the same scale as a world one would. And I don't mean by body count.

Internet doesn't do much apart from circulating massive disinformation and information alike.
And this is a crucial aspect of modern warfare and politics that can't be overlooked.
The impact of wars is the same as then: economic and trade.
The main difference being that global trade has become much more interconnected and dependent over the past decades.

And this is a crucial aspect of modern warfare and politics that can't be overlooked.

The main difference being that global trade has become much more interconnected and dependent over the past decades.
What exactly is your argument there? That internet makes local wars worse? Ya, maybe for the non-participants :milaugh:

Indeed, but that would suffer much more from a world war, than anything that's happening in Israel. Ukraine is slightly worse when it comes to goods and gas, but weapons business sure is flourishing :josad:

Idk what yours is honestly. So cyber wars and undermining of foreign countries' internal affairs is not warfare to you?! Read my posts again if my statements are unclear to you.
Mine is that a world war is a different beast, and what's happening now is definitely not it. You're saying but but internet, which has nothing to do with what we were discussing?

Cyber wars.... I'd take that over war any day. :kayneshrug:

Internet is just a plus in the context of *real, not cyber* wars, in the 90s we didn't know if loved ones were safe in wars, and we didn't have any contact. Nowadays you can get in contact on every device.

But if you think the internet is a boogeyman, I think you led a safe life.

Cyber wars.... I'd take that over war any day. :kayneshrug:
Infiltration of countries and engineering of whole societies to the point they destroy themselves doesn't sound all that nice to me.
Internet is just a plus in the context of *real, not cyber* wars, in the 90s we didn't know if loved ones were safe in wars, and we didn't have any contact. Nowadays you can get in contact on every device.

But if you think the internet is a boogeyman, I think you led a safe life.
I don't really understand what you are talking about or what you are even responding to, clearly not my posts.