Ranbihaku the Berserker is a Heavenly King Level Commander

? Seems to me like you just assumed he would be helpless with no evidence at all lol

Can you prove anything you’re saying about Ranbihaku lol? I mean legit you and Cichy have just formed some pretty baseless opinions on him lol
What kind of proof do I need to state that an unspoken ape with an IQ smaller than his shoe size can’t measure up against legends who led armies against generals like the Qin6 and 3GH
:sanmoji:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
What kind of proof do I need to state that an unspoken ape with an IQ smaller than his shoe size can’t measure up against legends who led armies against generals like the Qin6 and 3GH
:sanmoji:
The facts that:

1. Ranbihaku literally has his own independent Ranbihaku army lol

2. He was outright said to be troublesome for multiple Qin 6 lmfao.

Again where is the Rankai army? If Hara is so eager to give apes armies then why doesn’t Rankai have his own army? Ranbihaku literally leads thousands of troops under the banner of “the Ranbihaku army”

The facts that:

1. Ranbihaku literally has his own independent Ranbihaku army lol

2. He was outright said to be troublesome for multiple Qin 6 lmfao.

Again where is the Rankai army? If Hara is so eager to give apes armies then why doesn’t Rankai have his own army? Ranbihaku literally leads thousands of troops under the banner of “the Ranbihaku army”
I never mentioned Rankai, he’s even more retarded than RBH so there’s that
RBH is still a general so naturally he has his army

So let’s put a couple scenarios here
Renpa 50k vs Ranbinaku 50k
Ouki 50k vs Ranbihaku 50k
Hakuki 50k vs Ranbinaku 50k
Unspoken ape RBH is the commander in chief of these armies
:risitexcla:

Friendly reminder that Renpa defeated the 50k army of the second strongest Zhao general Gakujou with 8k, someone whose talent was so great it was rumored he surpassed Renpa himself

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I never mentioned Rankai, he’s even more retarded than RBH so there’s that
RBH is still a general so naturally he has his army

So let’s put a couple scenarios here
Renpa 50k vs Ranbinaku 50k
Ouki 50k vs Ranbihaku 50k
Hakuki 50k vs Ranbinaku 50k
Unspoken ape RBH is the commander in chief of these armies
:risitexcla:

Friendly reminder that Renpa defeated the 50k army of the second strongest Zhao general Gakujou with 8k, someone whose talent was so great it was rumored he surpassed Renpa himself
What do you want me to say lol? I never said Ranbihaku was an intellectual. I said he was hyped as giving multiple Q6 members trouble because he was such a ferocious warrior. And that because he was such a ferocious warrior, he was Heavenly King level as a commander. I guess it depends on what exactly “gave them trouble” means but I would imagine it doesn’t mean getting mid doffed with a 6:1 advantage lol.

50k Gakujou vs Ranbihaku who you got?

What do you want me to say lol? I never said Ranbihaku was an intellectual. I said he was hyped as giving multiple Q6 members trouble because he was such a ferocious warrior. And that because he was such a ferocious warrior, he was Heavenly King level as a commander. I guess it depends on what exactly “gave them trouble” means but I would imagine it doesn’t mean getting mid doffed with a 6:1 advantage lol.

50k Gakujou vs Ranbihaku who you got?
Gakujou utterly annihilates him
In a 10k or so head on clash I might think of giving it to RBH, any other scenario he gets completely destroyed without the instructions and support of a strategist

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Gakujou utterly annihilates him
In a 10k or so head on clash I might think of giving it to RBH, any other scenario he gets completely destroyed without the instructions and support of a strategist
Do you really think Gakujou can put up a fight against Renpa if they have equal numbers? I think it’s obvious Renpa curbstomps him. Meanwhile Ouki had actual trouble with Ranbihaku.

Do you really think Gakujou can put up a fight against Renpa if they have equal numbers? I think it’s obvious Renpa curbstomps him. Meanwhile Ouki had actual trouble with Ranbihaku.
Gakujou would put a better fight than RBH that's for sure
RBH is a dangerous tool if utilized properly just like Zenou, he's competent as a berserker general no denying that
The main issue is comparing him with people like the HKs, their hype is off the chart even compared to some great generals

Depends where he's used
Zenou or Ranbihaku while led by a competent GG might be more useful than a HK but you can't trust them to lead a wing or an army by themselves.
Banana, Gyou Un, Kaishibou etc.. are comparable warriors to these two while having tactical/instinctual abilities and leadership.

Daniel

‎‎‎‎
With a physical stat (the stat page says strength but from portrayals it seems to refer more towards someone's combat ability) of 94, Ranbihaku is theoretically equal to Kyou and some other high-end generals that Ouki couldn't just fold on their first encounter, so it's not as if Ranbihaku is completely useless.

Maybe the two of them just "casually" encountered each other on the battlefield from time to time, clashing blades here and there 🤔

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He is strong no doubt but Banana or Kaishibou or Gyou Un who can fight at his level + leading + not being stupid at all are much more valuable than RBH

Zenou never gave two of the old Qin 6 trouble lol.

Not saying Zenou isn’t HK level because I think he is, but Ranbihaku legit has giving multiple Qin 6 members trouble on his resume lol

Escaping Riboku’s cage is cool but Riboku was never amazing on the battlefield itself, he is more dangerous with pre planning and information manipulation.

Y’all sleeping on Ranbihaku lol, as a warrior he is similar to Bananji and Gyou’Un
No, RanbiHaku isn't near any of boths, specially Gyou'Un.

What makes Kai Shi Bou a HK level general isn't his might, it's his abilities as a general. None of the 4HK are considered elite generals because of their martial ability.

Ran Bi Haku is an impressive asset in his own right, but he is absolutely not cut from the same cloth or of equal calibre to the 4HKs.