Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I didn't said it doesn't provide anything i said it doesn't seem like a big info to me that would justify getting in trouble if you claim it.......i mean if u say something like " my role confirms that there are BMP and BP in the game " or " my role confirms that that character is tanky " it's not like you're revealing your flavor or anything that the host would warn you about
So my problem is it feels to me like you're keen to sow distrust there while also arguing two sides at once. Without actually committing to a position. I agree that it's nothing to be warned about, but you've added parts in your responses that go beyond just merely arguing this.

Your witchcraft is not witchcrafting cuz i'm not scum
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝟷𝟶𝟶 % 𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎. 𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚔𝚘𝚛, 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘.
This list ain't half bad now that I can actually read your posts

I ain't lynching my underling Lord Melkor though

Worst

Custom title
So my problem is it feels to me like you're keen to sow distrust there while also arguing two sides at once. Without actually committing to a position. I agree that it's nothing to be warned about, but you've added parts in your responses that go beyond just merely arguing this.
U really trying to make something out of anything here
we were just discussing if it was ok or not to reveal that type of infos there's no side to take there lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
U really trying to make something out of anything here
we were just discussing if it was ok or not to reveal that type of infos there's no side to take there lol
I don't think I am lol. The entirety of your posts definitely went beyond merely explaining that it should be okay to reveal that - and I don't like that you're walking it back and presenting it as such. Consider yourself on notice, Worst.

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚔𝚘𝚛, 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘.
who's town tho?

𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎? 𝖨'𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖥𝗎𝗃𝗂 𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈-𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇. 𝖥𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒, 𝖭𝖺𝗈𝗆𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖬𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖡𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗈. 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁.