These posts from worst look pretty bad as well

Looks like he's trying to throw Boa a softball to get him in the thread and then votes for his counter wagon

Looks especially bad because he's basically accusing a noobish player CoC of piling on while doing exactly that to him

Fake ape
Yeah, Worst randomly supporting Boa makes me think Scum.

At the least Worst has some kind of agenda here, the question is what.

I think if he was scum he would try to respond more strategically to direct the attention somewhere else
That would assume he has any sort of competence or capacity to play scum

I have 0 reason to believe he's not frozen here and just lurking and responding to the bare minimum, because that's what he's doing

This guy normally can't keep his mouth shut. Even in games he's not playing. He's done nothing. IDK how you see him as town, feels like you worked backwards from assuming he was to say me/Reloaded were scum

Worst

Custom title
Covering for his buddy Boa!!!
That would assume he has any sort of competence or capacity to play scum

I have 0 reason to believe he's not frozen here and just lurking and responding to the bare minimum, because that's what he's doing

This guy normally can't keep his mouth shut. Even in games he's not playing. He's done nothing. IDK how you see him as town, feels like you worked backwards from assuming he was to say me/Reloaded were scum
Meh I'm not really supporting Boa I'm just saying that I think there's a slow scheme going in between you CoC and reloaded