Scum managed to get a day 1 limit burst so it seems to be someone who own a RPS with Aries Mechs. Means we can probably track down at least that ability to that role, which may yield fruit.
I tried to use mine and these are blocked until D2. If it's burst ability, they had to use something else to activate it.

What does it say exactly about Akainu?
That it Has no effect on him (and Kaido, and Blackbeard).

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Ohayou, Mashiblueba

See what I did there?

fusing your names together into an amalgamated abomination!

:gokulaugh:

Anyway, silly goose talk aside, good to see you playing again!

Can you catch me up to speed with your PoV of the game thus far? (TL;DR is fine)
Lmao funny.

Thanks glad to see you playing again too and take it easy on work :endthis:

I only see people goofing around like it's carnival time. All I know is that waifubro is Town locked and Fuji is Pro Town Shanks.

It was

:josad:

Actually, IIRC I think I had made a drawing prior that she basically used as a reference and upgraded it

There was a period in my life where I was trying to improve my drawing skills, and so I set out to draw Kars every day for 100 days - but I think I only did like 10 before other things distracted me too much

LOL

:gokulaugh:
Nice!
I used to do that with revolvers and Mechs but that was years ago lol
I tried to use mine and these are blocked until D2. If it's burst ability, they had to use something else to activate it.

That it Has no effect on him (and Kaido, and Blackbeard).
Fair but like I said I think it was done off of an RPS ability win, which in theory could bypass it

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Unm everything
I guess to start whats town role color? Mine is red but also we have 2 non red flips so far and 2 scum alr seems unlikely?
Red Luka-kun. If you see different colors then it's non-Town. It could be kawaii indie too if different color. Though I would guess most are hostile.

TL/DR basically everyone is dying left and right as if the Grim Reaper laid waste to the player's list.