𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠? 𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛?
Youre just going to take my word for it and it was the Beast Pirates who killed Flower.

They janitored 3 of their actions in a previous writeup and the next writeup we get ??? Activated ??? And killed Flower so its likely them.

Ultra was apart of the Beast Pirates before he died and got culted. And he claims that he ordered the kill on Flower. Not sure if that’s trustworthy info though. Could be covering for someone else.

I did feel like Flowers death might have been influenced by outside reasons from the game because she wasnt exactly town read and didnt scum hunt much.

𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚊 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛:

Just grill the polar animals over the fire.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜?

I WANT A MASSACRE!
𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛.

𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚊 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛:

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜?

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛.
Polar beard and Orcas are inferior species to Apes.

place holder READS:

Indie
- Ultra
- Fujishiro

Town
- Lukah
- Naomi

Town Lean
- Lord Melkor
- The Orca
- Worst
- Rachet

- Flower(???)

Wolfy
- Worst
- Boa Hana
- Crowned Witch
W/ all due respect please change your gimmick, it's making the thread insufferable to read.

Vote Lynch Crowned Witch
Probably the least inspiring slot I saw in my catchup. They lurk, drop a game related post that's not really accomplishing anything and dip. They aren't trying to solve the game and the villagriest aspect of their posts comes from discussion about if it's optimal to refill players, which is just eugh?

Also, their font is really annoying me and making the thread annoying to read. I don't think that's factoring into my analysis but I do think the slot is just a wolf regardless
I'm both Wolfy AND Town lean ?

According to my calculations those two should cancel each other

My town reads for now are

Town
-Fuji
-Naomi

Town Lean
- Lord Melkor
- Flowa
- Crowned Witch

Slight Town Lean
- Yoho

- Ultra

( the reads are for now based on a general feeling of their posts (well who am i kidding it's pretty much what all the reads are based on) )
I think Luka can plausibly be scum so far. Have a few town reads but that's really the only one that I lean scum on from the little I've read. With Luka I look to read into what his intent could be - I find when his motivation is obvious he tends to be town, when I can't see anything there he tends to be scum, and I can't see much in terms of where he's going with things. The main thing really was where he said Crowned was open scum but I couldn't really get that from anything else he had said and his actions around that part didn't line up with that being an actual thought.

Worst I thought was struggling big time but he seems to have mech in his favour and since a few posts that gave me that feeling he's been good. Watson is probably town.

so far from what I've ISO'd both Rat and Kek are scum.

Rat was susing Worst and outside of that he has minimal post with lots of fluff.

Kek has like 11 post just bitching

both can go.

PB is meh hasnt produced much outside of me and Cal.

not much too work with for being active majority of the game..
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝙺𝚎𝚔?

Raitei was activated on post 1612 killing Zoro/Worst
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔? 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍? 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 (𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏)

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔? 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍?)
Thats how it works yeah.

Meh I'm not really supporting Boa I'm just saying that I think there's a slow scheme going in between you CoC and reloaded
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝o screw 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 up:

I submitted 3 actions 🫠all gone

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎:

𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝
𝙲𝚘𝙲
𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕
𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊
𝙼𝚛. 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍
𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝚃𝙰𝙲
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜 (𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚊).

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙾𝚛𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗, 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡, 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘.