Powers & Abilities Why don’t people value future sight?

F

Foul Legacy

That has nothing to do with the question…
Both can use g4

Again who’s stronger luffy/katakuri with or without fs
Stronger is boundman. Not snakesman.

Snakesman focus less on AP and Increased speed and Observation focussed.
Boundman focus more on AP and increased Durablity and Armanent Offense Focussed.
Tankman focus more on Defense arnament.

Katakuri is a tricky opponent instead of strong.
Go have a look at how many attacks luffy tanked vs how many katakuri did.

Stronger is boundman. Not snakesman.

Snakesman focus less on AP and Increased speed and Observation focussed.
Boundman focus more on AP and increased Durablity and Armanent Offense Focussed.
Tankman focus more on Defense arnament.

Katakuri is a tricky opponent instead of strong.
Go have a look at how many attacks luffy tanked vs how many katakuri did.
Are you pretending to be dumb or ?
It’s an extremely simple question
That has nothing to do with the question…
Both can use g4

Again who’s stronger luffy/katakuri with or without fs

Kaido didn't used FS and King's Speed is average it wasn't even speed mode lol

Any FS user can dodge those attacks giving they can see several several seconds before the attack even started

FS users can theorically dodge everything except from a few attacks like BG or Hakai
FS weakness is AoE attacks thats why katakuri helpless against the Hallucination gas

F

Foul Legacy

Are you pretending to be dumb or ?
It’s an extremely simple question
I'm not pretending to be dumb lmao.

Luffy is strength doesn't change With FS.
FS has nothing to do with strength.
Luffu used FS only once against Kaidou , Just once. And it wasn't even effective AP wise.

FS would only work against Fodders. Who have whatsoever no Haki training at all.

I'm not pretending to be dumb lmao.

Luffy is strength doesn't change With FS.
FS has nothing to do with strength.
Luffu used FS only once against Kaidou , Just once. And it wasn't even effective AP wise.

FS would only work against Fodders. Who have whatsoever no Haki training at all.
Okay your definitely not pretending

No arguments?
:ihaha::ihaha:
Prove me how FS makes your attack stronger lmao.
I’m pretty sure your the same guy that doesn’t think shiryu is stronger with the clear fruit…

Again there are other ways to get stronger besides hitting harder

Observation haki is a power up
Getting observation haki makes a character stronger
Strengthening your observation haki makes you even stronger

F

Foul Legacy

I’m pretty sure your the same guy that doesn’t think shiryu is stronger with the clear fruit…

Again there are other ways to get stronger besides hitting harder

Observation haki is a power up
Getting observation haki makes a character stronger
Strengthening your observation haki makes you even stronger
Observation Haki helps you take less damage lmao by avoiding it not tanking it.

Shiryu Immediately became a hax type opponent for zoro Like Pica when he introduced Clear fruit.

Zoro is already strong enough to beat he just needs to figure out how to cut "Nothing". Which is probably awakened form of Clear clear fruit.

Observation Haki is the only thing which doesn't make you strong.
I guess madam Sharly is the strongest lmal , she is been looking at future for like 10 years Ahead. Fuck 10 seconds.
Or maybe that little kid in skypea , definitely enel level.

So far the only counters to FS use has been Thunder Bagua which is supposedly insanely fast and Shanks FS killing ability. Also FS is so potent that even someone like Kaido would struggle if he’s not using it himself.

Observation Haki helps you take less damage lmao by avoiding it not tanking it.

Shiryu Immediately became a hax type opponent for zoro Like Pica when he introduced Clear fruit.

Zoro is already strong enough to beat he just needs to figure out how to cut "Nothing". Which is probably awakened form of Clear clear fruit.

Observation Haki is the only thing which doesn't make you strong.
I guess madam Sharly is the strongest lmal , she is been looking at future for like 10 years Ahead. Fuck 10 seconds.
Or maybe that little kid in skypea , definitely enel level.
Yep definitely not pretending

Again abilities don’t need make you hit harder to make you stronger. If you can’t understand that good for you I guess

F

Foul Legacy

Yep definitely not pretending

Again abilities don’t need make you hit harder to make you stronger. If you can’t understand that good for you I guess
Yea sure blud.
Madam sharley and that skypea kid are definitely stronger with that level of CoO.
:ihaha::ihaha:

Lmao. King is not the fastest but he's faster All the FS user , Bar (Shanks , Luffy G5).
Blank claim with no substantial proof.
Kaido is several Times faster than King, G2 and G4 too
Kata has best speed feats than King

He jumped lmao , Zoro came back to onighishima faster with clear lance.
Another headcannon

Katakuri is slow compared to current margin lmao. Snakesman is old news , snakesman is tricky not fast. It's speed type transformation whereas boundman is power type. It doesn't blitz anyone
Snakeman was even blitzing Kaido until he used FS and it's a drunken Kaido
Snakeman is still fast asf it's not because Kizaru (light man) could counter it that everyone can

Blitzing Zoro which even Kaidou couldn't do lol
Kaido would have blitzed Zoro if it's not for Law lol
And King was blitzed by Marco in a 1vs2
There is several proofs for Kaido being several Times faster than King

Lmao you are the one to claim tatsumaki won't work on FS users.
We are already sure of Tatsumaki. It's as big as size of kaidou and size can be increased.
It doesn't stop until it cuts it opponent , so dogding it once won't help you , cuts will keep coming after like Snakesman punches.
Nope you are the ones who claims FS users can't dodge Tatsumaki so bring your proofs.
Nope Tatsumaki doesn't work like SM. Snakeman is multiple attacks and the speed increase moreover it can change of direction at will.

You love headcannons too much

Why would I give arguments too headcannons. It just shows you have no proofs so I'm fine. I don't have to refute every fanfic out there

F

Foul Legacy

Blank claim with no substantial proof.
Kaido is several Times faster than King, G2 and G4 too
Kata has best speed feats than King
Kaidou is faster? Zoro had no problem dealing with him at all.

Another headcannon
It's a fact lmao.

Snakeman was even blitzing Kaido until he used FS and it's a drunken Kaido
Snakeman is still fast asf it's not because Kizaru (light man) could counter it that everyone can
It wasn't blitzing lol , it was changing direction mid way. Kaidou only used FS once just to show luffy that he ain't the only one who can use it lmao.

Kaido would have blitzed Zoro if it's not for Law lol
And King was blitzed by Marco in a 1vs2
There is several proofs for Kaido being several Times faster than King
Headcanon lmao , in reality zoro blitzed him
King was never blitzed by Marco lol

Nope you are the ones who claims FS users can't dodge Tatsumaki so bring your proofs.
Nope Tatsumaki doesn't work like SM. Snakeman is multiple attacks and the speed increase moreover it can change of direction at will.

You love headcannons too much
None of what I said is headcanon blud.

Tatsumaki doesn't stop until it cuts the opponent makes it even dangerous than Snakesman Punches. Plus it adds lethality and if haki coated. God bless your FS user lmao.

Why would I give arguments too headcannons. It just shows you have no proofs so I'm fine. I don't have to refute every fanfic out there
You have evidence to support your claims either my blud.
Post automatically merged:

They don’t use their abilities in combat

Like shits really not supposed to be complicated lol
Zoro mihawk or whatever character you wank is stronger with observation haki than without
Both zoro and Mihawk already have Obeservation Haki Strong enough to deal with FS lol.
FS whole concept is more focus and
Swordsman , more they focus , better there sharpness gets , it's inter related lol.

Both zoro and Mihawk already have Obeservation Haki Strong enough to deal with FS lol.
FS whole concept is more focus and
Swordsman , more they focus , better there sharpness gets , it's inter related lol.
Okay now think for a second

Who’s stronger zoro and mihawk with observation haki or without? Or does observation haki somehow not play a role at all?

F

Foul Legacy

Okay now think for a second

Who’s stronger zoro and mihawk with observation haki or without? Or does observation haki somehow not play a role at all?
It depends my bro.
How many time can you show me Zoro using Observation Haki during battle?
Let's assume as you say how Imp FS is , Why isn't it being treated as the same as AdCoC or AdCoA. Which is literally used everywhere.

You might blame the situation , but against Kizaru? He was the perfect opponent to use FS against. What happened?