Emil

Certified Memelord
i think he is, he's done this song and dance with me before as town. he's recently been kind of wary of me these past games until i do something that is painfully town

he also lacks the oppurtunism i see from TAC. it's pretty easy got angle toward me if he really wanted to. here he's just overtly interrogating me because he doesn't know where and why i stand
ok, i just thought ur intentions seemed crystal clear so diving into it was busy work but if thats what u feel based on some other context i'll keep note of it

hmm i was hoping for one on ultra as hes the flipped scum here and has too many posts

wats your verdict on TAC and CoC after the iso
i am trying to be lenient with CoC as they're new. could be scum slips while being coached re: tying worst and boa together. if you noticed, ultra did the same thing aswell. if it's just newness, having bad reads and being misdirected could explain it. but to me it looks more like agenda setting than a newbie with bad reads

same with TAC. no explanation, just going gungho on people with substance to his reads. the tunneling does not work in his favor.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I understood what the question was looking for. I asked why she tagged me, specifically, when I hadn't been actively posting in the thread. Because if I haven't given an opinion on something, I either don't have one or haven't read it. Is there a reason why this only came off the back of Watson's post? Couldn't you have just said this to me in response to my post at Watson?
ok thanks for the added context

Emil

Certified Memelord
i am trying to be lenient with CoC as they're new. could be scum slips while being coached re: tying worst and boa together. if you noticed, ultra did the same thing aswell. if it's just newness, having bad reads and being misdirected could explain it. but to me it looks more like agenda setting than a newbie with bad reads

same with TAC. no explanation, just going gungho on people with substance to his reads. the tunneling does not work in his favor.
im not used to seeing new scum tie teammates together, but i thought boa was lie detected town and worst flipped town anyway

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
hm wen u asked for a vote count i thought u were cooking something but this is a bit lazy

let's test it though if you feel low posters r mostly scum this game we can start with them, got anyone in particular?

usually we only go to low posters once we identify most of the top posters as town, but that doesnt seem to be the case here given your wording, is it?
Ah the VC. Yeah I said that because I was contemplating that I could eventually help Aries as co-host in the VCs if/when I die. Nothing else I'm afraid.

As for low posters it's "pick your poison" option. Tag them, pressure them, etc etc, and check the plausibility of being scum. Sera, Kiku, Clown, Red Night would be good I think.

Just what I've seen from recent games about low posters. Nothing specific to this game but a trend that might be worth contemplating.