Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my hangup: we can corner whatever indie and have them accommodate us. let's say that's ideal and everything is hunky dory.

the issue is whether we should trust indies that aren't fuji to keep their word. if they prove they are honorable as an indie this game it's a different story. but the motivations and intentions are complete wildcards with other players that i am not particularly comfortable confiding in regardless of mech. half truths can be spoken, compromises between town and an indie can easily be broken if someone is more invested in their wincon and survival.

tl;dr fuck indies. fuji is the homie tho

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
here is my hangup: we can corner whatever indie and have them accommodate us. let's say that's ideal and everything is hunky dory.

the issue is whether we should trust indies that aren't fuji to keep their word. if they prove they are honorable as an indie this game it's a different story. but the motivations and intentions are complete wildcards with other players that i am not particularly comfortable confiding in regardless of mech. half truths can be spoken, compromises between town and an indie can easily be broken if someone is more invested in their wincon and survival.

Have I ever steered you wrong ☺️

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖?
Because they should know who I am by now if he is scum and its not a great idea to poke me. I would sooner believe he would try to pocket me.

And also its just not a good idea thread play wise to keep tunneling the vouched for player, its almost like hes oblivious to what happened in the thread.

If Yoho Enel Im not trusting him Im trusting his wincon lmao. But fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.