Status
Not open for further replies.
I think based on this arc portrayal with the way Zoro dominated Lucci a High YC1 level character and nearly ended his life in a 1 shot, him sleeping diffing, having CoC clashes with Pirate King level characters - His portrayal resembles that of Shanks Kaido Big Mom

Luffy who has been running away, getting embarrassed by seraphim, nearly reaching retirement stage by Lucci High YC1 Level character- His portrayal resembles Big Mom and Blackbeard

And Sanji grouped with Fodders, Eye Diffed, Kick diffed, Tossed Aside and Bite Diffed after getting tiny no damage moments against Yonko and Pirate king level characters - He resembles commanders like Queen Katakuri Cracker etc

So In Egg Head

Zoro = Dominant Overwhelming Yonko - Shanks/Kaido/Whitebeard

Luffy = Clown Constantly embarrassed Yonko - Big Mom and Blackbeard

Sanji = Fodder Commander - Katakuri/Queen/Cracker

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I think based on this arc portrayal with the way Zoro dominated Lucci a High YC1 level character and nearly ended his life in a 1 shot, him sleeping diffing, having CoC clashes with Pirate King level characters - His portrayal resembles that of Shanks Kaido Big Mom

Luffy who has been running away, getting embarrassed by seraphim, nearly reaching retirement stage by Lucci High YC1 Level character- His portrayal resembles Big Mom and Blackbeard

And Sanji grouped with Fodders, Eye Diffed, Kick diffed, Tossed Aside and Bite Diffed after getting tiny no damage moments against Yonko and Pirate king level characters - He resembles commanders like Queen Katakuri Cracker etc

So In Egg Head

Zoro = Dominant Overwhelming Yonko - Shanks/Kaido/Whitebeard

Luffy = Clown Constantly embarrassed Yonko - Big Mom and Blackbeard

Sanji = Fodder Commander - Katakuri/Queen/Cracker
Do all your post revolve around wanking Zoro to high heaven?

Just curious

F

Foul Legacy

I'm more interested in attack name.
If it's roshomon , it ain't AdCoC.
Naming pattern changes as Zoro uses AdCoC or KoH.
I expect either only AdCoA being used or attack name isn't Roshomon
:hope:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't know why people bring "sanji is saving people" as argument.

Kiz and Saturn managed to kill VP with Sanji around.

He jumped in to save Bonney and Franky only to get bite diff and Franky and Bonney were again left alone to fight Venus.

H

Herrera95

I don't know why people bring "sanji is saving people" as argument.

Kiz and Saturn managed to kill VP with Sanji around.

He jumped in to save Bonney and Franky only to get bite diff and Franky and Bonney were again left alone to fight Venus.
Even worse is what the fuck Nika is doing? He is the one who promised to Sentomaru that he would have Vegapunk get out of the island safely.

Zolo has been carried by Wado, Sandai and Enma and his dumb followers think he doesn't need the sword.
:mihanha: Zolo without Oden's, Ryuma's haki infused blades is Helmepoop's level. Go cry to Oda.

Do all your post revolve around wanking Zoro to high heaven?

Just curious
Just being realistic. :kayneshrug:

I think this is how Zoro vs Nusjuro is going to go.
This will probably going to end with a KoH flying dragon blaze (hellfire version), Zoro being the only one to hurt the Gorosei, that's why he was saved for last and is currently the only person fighting one. :watchout:

H

Herrera95

Zolo has been carried by Wado, Sandai and Enma and his dumb followers think he doesn't need the sword.
:mihanha: Zolo without Oden's, Ryuma's haki infused blades is Helmepoop's level. Go cry to Oda.
OMG Zoro needs a strong sword that don't break. Maybe he is a strong swordsman? Who would guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.