Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

I think based on this arc portrayal with the way Zoro dominated Lucci a High YC1 level character and nearly ended his life in a 1 shot, him sleeping diffing, having CoC clashes with Pirate King level characters - His portrayal resembles that of Shanks Kaido Big Mom

Luffy who has been running away, getting embarrassed by seraphim, nearly reaching retirement stage by Lucci High YC1 Level character- His portrayal resembles Big Mom and Blackbeard
You said Big Mom to both praise Zoro and make fun of Nika
Post automatically merged:

What is swordsman gonna use internal destruction for.
:lawsigh:
Idk but then stop saying he has ACoA.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Just being realistic. :kayneshrug:

I think this is how Zoro vs Nusjuro is going to go.
This will probably going to end with a KoH flying dragon blaze (hellfire version), Zoro being the only one to hurt the Gorosei, that's why he was saved for last and is currently the only person fighting one. :watchout:
😔 I hope it ends well for the sake of Zoro fans everywhere

Interesting, so Zoro has a full on EQUAL clash here

It’s not one of those things where they collide swords, this is supposed to be a full on equal portrayal situation

Hmm, I don’t know about you fellas but I do not believe Zoro’s mid tier attacks can equal clash with Mihawk

It’s like Zoro’s onigiri attack having an equal clash with a named Mihawk attack… I don’t believe it

It’s not looking good for Nerd fans
"I don't believe it"

That's everything we need
Your argument is dumb

Zoro can have this one moment and then run off and I’ll be satisfied. Zoro is having a great arc, great panels, and sick “drip”.
He's looking like a Yonko Level character to the T

-Performed much better than Teen Stronger S-Hawk than an emperor Blackbeard performed against Baby S-Hawk

-Performed much better against Lucci than another emperor Luffy Performed

Lets see how his performance is against Venus compared to Luffys performance against Warcury.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
😌 can't wait for full chapter to show Koby making a solemn vow to take down Blackbeard and rescue Garp

Status
Not open for further replies.