Status
Not open for further replies.
You were implying that Zoro can one shot a full power Lucci, which would only be the case if we assume Zoro did absolutely zero damage to Lucci offscreen and vice versa. And if we take that into consideration, it would be insane if Zoro with COA + ACOC was clashing evenly and unable to hurt a hakiless Lucci for nearly 30 minutes. Were they just chatting or what? I thought swordsmen are the most lethal in one piece :choppawhat:
Only atacks that count are the ones we see, that was the first names atack we see Zoro using and thus, one shoted.

Hm, I think we need to create a list for this. You are all free to add examples or put together a collage of pictures.

1. Luffy ballooned Zoro to ... (can't remember)
2. Sanji kicked Zoro up in Alabasta
3. Sanji kicked Zoro up to that giant fishman (Foxy crew)
4. Orlumbus threw Zoro as a bowling ball towards Pica
5. Jinbei throws Zoro towards Nasjuro (?)

And on that note - Zoro really needs to learn Geppou/Sky Walk.
Wouldn’t it make more sense nusjuro tried to attack the sunny as it’s going down and zoro just counters his attack?
Tho I guess Jinbe could throw zoro idk

zoro wouldn’t last as long as law against blackbeard his swords would probably shatter while clashing w blackbeard
Definitely.
Man this absolute brainless donkey, that's why Luffy gets shit on so much. You guys are greedy and crazy at the same time, imagine calling yourself Luffy fan yet slandering the fuck out of someone who Luffy respects more than anyone.

Zoro's Swords didn't even get a cut after blocking Kaido and Big Mom's combined strongest attack and taking full force of it, after Scarring Kaido, after having CoC clash with Gandhi but Blackbeard's Shitty Quake Attack will shatter his sword? Especially when Law whose Haki is pathetic compared to Zoro survived?

Blackbeard couldn't even shatter S-Hawk's sword.
You donkey wtf is wrong with you? Why are you so insecure of Zoro?

Zoro would trash Blackbeard in a 1v1 Fight. Blackbeard literally stands no chance. And neither does Luffy.
Teach didn't even use Quake while clashing with SHawk's mountain slash.

No Quake, 1 barehand only and still takes 0 damage:

He blocks Law's Awakening with 1 hand only Quake:

Teach can break Zolo's swords with a more powerful Quake punch.

Teach > Shiryu > Mihawk/Nusjuro.

Hm, I think we need to create a list for this. You are all free to add examples or put together a collage of pictures.

1. Luffy ballooned Zoro to ... (can't remember)
2. Sanji kicked Zoro up in Alabasta
3. Sanji kicked Zoro up to that giant fishman (Foxy crew)
4. Orlumbus threw Zoro as a bowling ball towards Pica
5. Jinbei throws Zoro towards Nasjuro (?)

And on that note - Zoro really needs to learn Geppou/Sky Walk.
Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.