Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao, Twika literally was almost murdered by a Haki flex from Warcury. You think he can clash equally with Nasujuro? Don’t make me laugh. Let alone clashing equally with retired drunken fruitless Aokiji and 1000 year old Garp. Legit they would kill Twika in one serious punch.

You have absolutely no argument so you’re flailing about like the rest of the desperate morons still lacking the self awareness to distance themselves from Admiral hate lol. Literally the Admirals, Saint Shanks, and the Gorosei absolutely shit on Twika in terms of Haki.
Nope, I think luffy gets Merk'd Rn by the elders. Do you forget that this version of luffy (the one getting fucked in the ass by the elders) literally nearly buried kizaru while versing member of the aforementioned elders?

You're digging the admirals a deeper hole against a guy who literally doesn't care about the admirals vs yonkou arms race... I just think.its absurd to hype either kizaru or kuzan at the moment. Veteran levels are looking better Rn...

Meet Sword Man :
  • His swords gets noticed and hyped more by top tiers than himself
  • Kaido and BM talked more about enma than zoro
  • Now Nesujuro worries more about Kitetsu than Zoro
1. Big Mom literally states that you cannot underestimate them.
2. BM literally was shocked Zoro cut Kaido
3. Kaido literally said he could take over the world with them
4. Kaido literally shit himself when he realized Zoro had CoC
5. Kaido said only a few of the very strongest can get ACoC.

You=Short bus

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Nope, I think luffy gets Merk'd Rn by the elders. Do you forget that this version of luffy (the one getting fucked in the ass by the elders) literally nearly buried kizaru while versing member of the aforementioned elders?

You're digging the admirals a deeper hole against a guy who literally doesn't care about the admirals vs yonkou arms race... I just think.its absurd to hype either kizaru or kuzan at the moment. Veteran levels are looking better Rn...
Twika did nothing to Kizaru. No bruising, no blood (until Kizaru was emotionally broken), no broken bones, literally not a single wound as stated by the Marines even as Kizaru literally allows Twika to attack him while he’s unguarded.

Fruitless Kizaru is on the level of a Gorosei, there is a 0% chance Twika pushes an actual serious Kizaru to mid diff, Twika is so much weaker than the Admirals it’s actually hilarious tbh.

Only Fuji and Akainu tbh
Nah all of them
:kuzanshut:
I think Sakazuki definitely should
If he does Kuzan should
If they do Borsalino should

While I do think issho having it makes sense and I want it tbh I think he weirdly enough has less of a shot than the og trio. Same with aramaki
Like if we’re being honest most conquerors are gonna be tied to luffy with personality coming in second. Them not being luffy opponents lowkey hurts them but again I wouldn’t mind if they had it

You sound like a drugged out homeless man begging passers by for loose change

You are a disgrace to Kanki fans
You're a disgrace to yourself.

What a fall from grace you've had, you were one of the most intelligent debaters on this site and now your pinnacle is defending a faction which will have zero standing after this arc.

I'm not fucking kidding you, oda dropped the idea of admirals being a threat and is waiting for the right plot point to off-screen whatever the fuck you guys think akainu will do

You=Short bus
Kaido didnt hype Zoro once...He only said "that's good for you"
Never hyped him alone like some powerful dude

BM didn't hype Zoro

Oda has been hyping enma more than Zoro himself and now kitestu

You=Short bus
He's so angry that Zoro is solo dolo someone significantly stronger than all the irrelevant, shit characters he wanks beyond any logic. :gokulaugh:

You good tho? Zoro fighting Shanks' boss while Nika boy running from these dudes. I thought Zoro didn't stand a chance against an Admiral, why his he fighting people stronger than Shanks, BM, etc?
Zoro isn’t a top tier yet and that’s okay
Never said he let himself. I said Sanji took advantage of Nusjuro swinging at a 12 year old girl then soon has he starts to concentrate on him he got Bodied n save by Giants then let Franky score points because he was busy on his back
Sanji had a decent feat and that’s okay

You're a disgrace to yourself.

What a fall from grace you've had, you were one of the most intelligent debaters on this site and now your pinnacle is defending a faction which will have zero standing after this arc.

I'm not fucking kidding you, oda dropped the idea of admirals being a threat and is waiting for the right plot point to off-screen whatever the fuck you guys think akainu will do
Jesus dude, have mercy on him:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.