Status
Not open for further replies.
So, wait just a fucking minute.

Jinbe directly reacted to the Haki of Saint Shanks and Mars in nearly the same manner:

If anything Mars’ Haki spooked him even more.

Jinbe also had a similar reaction to Saturn’s presence.

So it seems like Oda is really trying to tell us that Saint Shanks’ Haki is Gorosei Haki as I speculated a few weeks back.

But now Nasujuro and Zolo are using the same Haki as Garp and Kuzan????

But wait, I thought Yoncucks told me that Saint Shanks and the Gorosei were supposed to have better Haki than the Admirals???? Why is Pissjulo, arguably the most Haki-dependent Gorosei in a fight since he’s a swordsman, now showing Admiral level Haki lmfao? I thought Pissjulo should be a “SkY sPlItTeR” as retards like @SkySanji told me??? Now we’re only seeing Saint Shanks level Haki being relative to a fruitless Kuzan and a 1000 year old Garp???!!!

I swear, Yonko fans belong in a mental asylum. They gassed up Saint Shanks stunning Ryokugyu with CoC only to ignore the strongest Yonko getting nearly murdered by Warcury’s CoC:

And now watch, they’re going to ignore Pissjulo’s Haki being low Admiral level at maximum because it makes the Admirals look far stronger than Shanks
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I mean literally Saint Shanks is a complete fodder with CoC, Admirals are apparently physical monsters with the most busted Devil Fruits in the verse and now, apparently, Gorosei level Haki
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Someone please lock these Yonko stanning twats in the insane asylum where they belong

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers
I guess clashing equally with a YC1 like Zoro means Lorosei is just YC level after all. :gokulaugh:

All that gas from Magma Fuel FC and turned out the Lorosei don't mean shit without their regen hax. :rolaugh:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You're a disgrace to yourself.

What a fall from grace you've had, you were one of the most intelligent debaters on this site and now your pinnacle is defending a faction which will have zero standing after this arc.

I'm not fucking kidding you, oda dropped the idea of admirals being a threat and is waiting for the right plot point to off-screen whatever the fuck you guys think akainu will do
It’s easy to just say shit without having to prove or provide any evidence isn’t it lol? I wish my brain was as unburdened as yours was. It must be easy to just say whatever you want with no basis in reality.

Seek mental help.

Nah all of them
:kuzanshut:
I think Sakazuki definitely should
If he does Kuzan should
If they do Borsalino should

While I do think issho having it makes sense and I want it tbh I think he weirdly enough has less of a shot than the og trio. Same with aramaki
Like if we’re being honest most conquerors are gonna be tied to luffy with personality coming in second. Them not being luffy opponents lowkey hurts them but again I wouldn’t mind if they had it
I partially understand the logic but doesn't it bug you that none of them have shown this so far in contrast to the Gorossei who almost immediately use it and Oda hypes they haki?

Twika did nothing to Kizaru. No bruising, no blood (until Kizaru was emotionally broken), no broken bones, literally not a single wound as stated by the Marines even as Kizaru literally allows Twika to attack him while he’s unguarded.

Fruitless Kizaru is on the level of a Gorosei, there is a 0% chance Twika pushes an actual serious Kizaru to mid diff, Twika is so much weaker than the Admirals it’s actually hilarious tbh.
??? Why the fuck did oda draw otherwise tho?

Kizaru literally got yeeted into a boat and had a fucking breakdown.

What a fucking idiot honestly, kizaru knew he had to follow orders.. what does he do? Half completes them and cries on a boat. What the fuck makes you think "this is the pinnacle of strength rn"??

We aren't retarded bro, oda is literally telling us "these guys are washed, just wait for akainu to do something narrative wise then forget them guys"

You're a disgrace to yourself.

What a fall from grace you've had, you were one of the most intelligent debaters on this site and now your pinnacle is defending a faction which will have zero standing after this arc.

I'm not fucking kidding you, oda dropped the idea of admirals being a threat and is waiting for the right plot point to off-screen whatever the fuck you guys think akainu will do
Akainu is one of the story’s central figures, Oda won’t fuck him up lol. Maybe he would but Akainu will still look decent compared to a lot of top-tiers at the bare minimum, that much I’m sure of.

It’s easy to just say shit without having to prove or provide any evidence isn’t it lol? I wish my brain was as unburdened as yours was. It must be easy to just say whatever you want with no basis in reality.

Seek mental help.
Show me panels that prove me wrong... I can assure you that all you will find is kizaru getting rag dolled by luffy whilst he fights the guy you are hyping above kizaru :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.