Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem.
Gorosei ARE NOT TRYING at all. They don't mind taking any hits.

Luffy is trying his best and getting damaged and running away.

Landing hit on saturn who doesn't even bother dodging is something even fodder like Brook can do. Difference is brooks slash did more damage to Saturn tha Nikas giant attack.

Let that sink in. Don't even try to compare him to Zoro 🤣🤣
u need help man brook>luffy is crazy 😂

Why are Admirals the only ones who can pack up top tiers in this manga 😔?
What do you mean? The fight of two equals that spanned over 10 days? Obviously, if top tiers are going to fight with the premise of the fight reaching a conclusion, someone will emerge victorious.

I also wouldn't call defeating an old injured man "packing up a top tier".

:willight:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
What do you mean? The fight of two equals that spanned over 10 days? Obviously, if top tiers are going to fight with the premise of the fight reaching a conclusion, someone will emerge victorious.

I also wouldn't call defeating an old injured man "packing up a top tier".

:willight:
Nah bro Oda picks them as top tier terminators.

Everyone else in this manga is too pussy to throw hands. Mihawk leaves at the sight of a competitive fight. The Yonkou are busy hiding from each other like bitches and running away from old legends. While Kuzan is busy packing up Garp, BB was busy changing his pants after seeing Ray.

I'm not even tryna hate, Oda just wrote them like that.

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
This is why Oda is so afraid to give us hints, lol

20 years later we're like "YOOOOO THE RED LINE???"
Lmaoooo and ironically our top leaker is OBSESSED with giving us hints but we usually fail to guess them as he keeps hinting at stuff we can't predict without context of the chapter and also cover page stuff too!

Feels like this with Redons hints lmao:

When have i ever done that? I dont think oda is the greatest writer at times but i never sent him any threats

zoro fans on the other hand…..I did threaten them with a shower and got banned for it……seems most soro fans don’t enjoy showers haha
Idk man..you do come off as someone with a few screws loose. But I guess you are trolling like practically 100% of times.

No one mentally sane or non troll can be reading One Piece and think Sanji and Zoro are close in strength and Zoro doesn't absolutely stomp him neg diff.

Everyone else in this manga is too pussy to throw hands. Mihawk leaves at the sight of a competitive fight. The Yonkou are busy hiding from each other like bitches and running away from old legends. While Kuzan is busy packing up Garp, BB was busy changing his pants after seeing Ray.

I'm not even tryna hate, Oda just wrote them like that.
Yet one of them ended up as a Yonko commander.

:youcraz:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Lmaoooo and ironically our top leaker is OBSESSED with giving us hints but we usually fail to guess them as he keeps hinting at stuff we can't predict without context of the chapter and also cover page stuff too!

Feels like this with Redons hints lmao:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THIS IS SO ACCURATE

THIS IS WHY REDON'S HINTS DRIVE ME INSANE

Status
Not open for further replies.