Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not trolling and I’m 100% sane
Just because someone doesn’t share your opinion doesn’t mean they’re this or that

You just come off as a straight manchild toddler who just throws tantrums because others don’t think the same. It’s pathetic the first thing you resort to is name calling

No, I don’t think Sanji snd Zoro are close in power. I think Sanji is a great bit stronger and that’s that

No trolling, Just an honest opinion from someone who isn’t a complete sheep
Its not about opinion..Sanji being a fodder to zoro is something that we see in front of our eyes.
So would you respect the opinion of someone saying "Franky is good deal stronger than Gear 5th Luffy"? That's how ridiculous and nonsensical what you are saying is. I mean you aren't a bad person for having that opinion but there has to be some kind of problem with you. Maybe you have reading disorder. Maybe you have delusional disorder. Because you are making a statement that goes against established facts.

Zoro being able to stomp Sanji isn't some preference based opinion..it is something flat out shown in manga.

I’m not trolling and I’m 100% sane
Just because someone doesn’t share your opinion doesn’t mean they’re this or that

You just come off as a straight manchild toddler who just throws tantrums because others don’t think the same. It’s pathetic the first thing you resort to is name calling

No, I don’t think Sanji snd Zoro are close in power. I think Sanji is a great bit stronger and that’s that

No trolling, Just an honest opinion from someone who isn’t a complete sheep
I am just genuinely curious?
Like it isn't some feat based debate..like someone saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy and they can show feats.

You are basically saying a guy who is shown as a complete jobber is stronger than the guy with some of the best feats in the entire series. What is that obsession?

I am not name calling you..I am telling you I don't understand the mental condition you have that makes you go against the established and accepted fact of Zoro >>> Sanji.

It is same dynamic as denial that Planet revolves around Sun and Not Earth, Earth is not flat etc. To have such dismissal of reality usually stems from some kind of psychological disorder.

Lasers and Magma have been portrayed as the peak of elements in this manga. They are synonymous with strength.

Magma like flames = increased potency
Laser like attack = considered unblockable

And you still have people doubting Kizaru when his most casual attacks are arguably better than Big Mom's best attacks.
Maser Cannon potency is something Kizaru can exceed while trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.