Status
Not open for further replies.
The streets are begging for his return. Only he can change the flow of this arc. Whatever decision he makes would be massive for either party. Zoro's clash will sadly amount to nothing but a single cool looking panel.
No zoro will kill nusjuro and kizaru will kill the other 4

Lasers and Magma have been portrayed as the peak of elements in this manga. They are synonymous with strength.

Magma like flames = increased potency
Laser like attack = considered unblockable

And you still have people doubting Kizaru when his most casual attacks are arguably better than Big Mom's best attacks.
Trash Meme's strongest attack is an energy beam when Kizaru is pure energy

No wonder he was confident in taking on Meme and Crydo

Post automatically merged:

The streets are begging for his return. Only he can change the flow of this arc. Whatever decision he makes would be massive for either party. Zoro's clash will sadly amount to nothing but a single cool looking panel.
Only Kizaru can MAKE ONE PIECE GREAT AGAIN!

It isn't, i was under the delusion of it being in 50. Because
Shodai - 12 supreme
Nidai - 21 great
Sandai - 50s..
But that isn't the case
I think Sandai will be its own class, unlike any other, it is the sword that chose Zoro when they started the adventure.

When Zoro makes it black it will become a legendary sword like Kaidos Kanabo is legendary even though it is not forged black but because it can channel Kaidos full power.

There is also the possibility that black swords are all equal or the difference is only due to difference in haki of the forger and the base rank does not matter any more.

I mean the whole point of graded swords was about the better quality of the blades and BBs are the highest.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
You guys need to see it with your own eyes

The moment i saw leaker create a twitter account to hype zoro chapter is the moment for me to stop fighting back

we cannot defeat leakers, oda , and worst gen mods who no longer delete post zoro fans post when i report them

for now i will sit back and wait because i am just one person

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Y'all Admiral fans are more akin to pirates, going down with ye ship n all
Tbh I just wanna see the overpowered abilities fully realized. Oda has held back and has been hiding their full potential for ages. Finally some focus and he continues to nerf like a bitch.

Idrc about this final villain bs, never had Admirals as final villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.