Status
Not open for further replies.
They're at the top of the traditional power scale. The new endgame scale is different like with any shonen, Teach can be twice as strong, Imu etc.
And? It's either a fumble on oda's part to not have them properly flex and move on like whitebeard and Ace or purely they were never intended to be the top brass eos and they should stop being wanked as such

Zoro vs Gandhi confirms that the Gorosei are not going to fight the EOS straw hats:ihaha:
"Mihawk vs Zoro in Barartie confirms that Mihawk is not going to be EOS"

I can't believe there are people here still believeing that 5 guys that are inmortals are going to be defeated on this arc:gokulaugh:

And no, I' not saying Ghandi is Zoro last oponent, but this clash is just a tease, Ju Peter was cut in half and is okay, did you really believe Zoro is ending Nusjuro in this arc?

Is the "Luffy is ending Saturn here" again.

If I am being honest I think all 3 Zoro Luffy and Blackbeard are Low Tier Yonko Level right now meaning weaker than Kaido and Shanks but stronger than Fat Big Mom.

Sanji is comparable to your average top Yonko commander like Marco and stronger than Katakuri and weaker than King.

And I am not even sure how that is unfair. @Fujishiro

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's cool that for many the chapter is summed up in these 2 pages where Zoro appears.

Zoro Piece is the worst thing in the world, where are the spoilers about the other things? 6 spoilers have already been posted about this clash
every post of yours is more whining about zoro piece, if we can argue repeatedly about 2 pages you can also argue about zoro piece repeatedly.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
And? It's either a fumble on oda's part to not have them properly flex and move on like whitebeard and Ace or purely they were never intended to be the top brass eos and they should stop being wanked as such
Oda just hates drawing fights and he's scared of drawing their abilities, it requires waaaay too much thought and effort. That's the cold hard truth.

It's why he will draw Punk Hazard the way it is offpanel, but when he draws Garp vs Kuzan he has him mentality conflicted so that he can just draw Kuzan throwing basic punches. Much easier for him to do. It's beyond sad at this point, if it was in order to sacrifice for something more meaningful it would be one thing but half these chapters are loaded with filler content.

If I am being honest I think all 3 Zoro Luffy and Blackbeard are Low Tier Yonko Level right now meaning weaker than Kaido and Shanks but stronger than Fat Big Mom.

Sanji is comparable to your average top Yonko commander like Marco and stronger than Katakuri and weaker than King.

And I am not even sure how that is unfair. @Fujishiro
Yeah thats fine lol. Sanji needs to prove he has the AP to threaten King.

Status
Not open for further replies.