Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro ain't beating or even fighting ethan seriously here lol.

Ethan's his eos match up.

The fact that oda set up the Kitetsu line here is further proof of that.
Ethan is not and you know it, you said zoro would not meet Ethan because he is supposedly his Eos fight and here we are, you literally never get shit right, I told you that next chapter they would meet lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Thats not what he said, he said that they would jump on the ship later. They are going to protect the Ship from Nusjuro if I had to guess.
Means the same thing. Giant Robot is down, Gorosei gonna turn to new targets.
Demon God can handle 3 of them. The question is can Jinbo handle 2...
Or Jinbo one and Giant Robot another one.

Na shits ass. It's more impressive taking a stronger curse blade( means harder to master to the top).
The point is not to be carried by strong swords like Roger and others.
The point is to carry the sword and lift it to new heights.
That's the whole mystery about Black Blades.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ethan is not and you know it, you said zoro would not meet Ethan because he is supposedly his Eos fight and here we are, you literally never get shit right, I told you that next chapter they would meet lol
It will be a clash but it won’t be a full fight at all

like Luffy isn’t beating any Gorosei here just numerous clash’s

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Zoro still can't even move on his own because of the Lucci fight. Jinbei literally used his ass as a boomerang.

Always wait for full summary..... Lmfao...
Nika let's Vegapunk dies in front of him and laughs about it.

Nika can't preoccupy Warcry with the help of two gaints and let's Vegapunks death be in vain while the message gets cut off as a consequence of not stalling warcry. 🤣

Zoro protects their only means of escape. You- "umm akxully he can't even walk rn" 🤓

Ethan's still eos lol.

Zoro will become wss sooner than yall think. Buggy is aiming for op now. That's a direct line of collision to the shp. I'd say CG vs SHP will happen either at or before Raftel

I literally said if they met here, it would be a clash...

Status
Not open for further replies.