Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't nonsense... Think about it. All you said can be applied to Devil Fruits too.
You have to bend them to your will and make them work for you, just like what you said for swords...
But that is the pleb stage. Strong ones carry the DFs to higher levels by Awakening them, when they catch up with body and mind(haki).

And Mihawk told us that will(haki) is what it takes to stop getting carried by the sword and carry the sword instead.
All non-Kokuto users weren't strong enough to bypass weapon's original rank and lift them higher.
Only 3 swordbois are. Maybe "carried" is the wrong word for you but you get what I mean...
1. The Swords/Weapons were already working for Oden, Roger, WB. They literally became legendary pirates with them and showed no resistance to them.
2. How does lifting them higher got to do with the Sword is literally bending to their Will already. Enma was bent to Pden Will and couldn't do shit to him. When Zoro first got Sandai that shit was doing random shit like cutting when Zoro didn't want it too

I don't get how people are surprised about Jimbe helping Zoro, zoro has already been renowned for his good reaction and attack speed. Travel speed is a different thing, he also needed to get there ASAP before Nusjuro took out their ship, using a long ranged attack could be a stupid idea, Zoro might put less AP and they can be bypassed easily. So using this attack make sense, no room for a margin of error and it's successful.

?
Neither can defeat a gorosei

Also sanji just had the 1 feat against nusjuro before the rest attacked him
Sanji won’t hurt you and that’s okay
You don't know what Zoro can ir can't do. So far he's done better than snuckji.
Snuckji had 1 sneak attack and then immediately needed help from 2 giants and a 12 year old child a panel later, massive difference.

He won't hurt Nasjuro either, and that's funny af

Wdym there's nothing there?

Are you claiming that Venus' blade is hakiless?

or are you claiming that Sanji did not use haki? Which is perfectly fine, meaning that without haki, he easily stops Venus' 2 armed haki attack.
Venus is using ACoC vs Zoro. He taking it to a different level. Only a few of the very strongest can do that. Sanji literally got bite diff the very next panel when Nusjuro concentrated on him instead of taking out a 12 year old that Sanji told he wanted to score points and wouldn't let Franky save her. Then literally offscreen comes back Sanji on the floor ass up and Franky saved her. I thought he said he going to be only one to score points with a 12 year old girl.

You don't know what Zoro can ir can't do. So far he's done better than snuckji.
Snuckji had 1 sneak attack and then immediately needed help from 2 giants and a 12 year old child a panel later, massive difference.

He won't hurt Nasjuro either, and that's funny af
Again sanji isn’t going to hurt you
If he does im sorry I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.