AlwaysMind might not be Jimbei, Crowned Witch said that someone else hinted at being Jimbei.
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝙹𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙹𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚎.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Person that saved AM (Jimbei) cannot claim as claiming is prohibitted in this game. Are you not aware of this?
I'm aware now after being told. And it doesn't really change anything for me because my original premise was that it was a fake colour to save him.

@Luka Who do you think we should be lynching today? I can put my suspicion of you aside for now.

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝙹𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙹𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚎.
Lol girl sometimes town do some dumb shit. I had a town character in one of my games I hosted that had the ability to stop the lynch. And they used it to save scum. We cant assume they they have good reason to save him. Heck no Jimbei related ability appeared before that so either its fake or the person that saved him did so because they read him as town imo.

Worst

Custom title
Lol girl sometimes town do some dumb shit. I had a town character in one of my games I hosted that had the ability to stop the lynch. And they used it to save scum. We cant assume they they have good reason to save him. Heck no Jimbei related ability appeared before that so either its fake or the person that saved him did so because they read him as town imo.
W.....was it that the time i did it
?

I'm aware now after being told. And it doesn't really change anything for me because my original premise was that it was a fake colour to save him.

@Luka Who do you think we should be lynching today? I can put my suspicion of you aside for now.
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚡𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚡𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜?
The post you're quoting gives another scum read so I dunno where your assumption comes from. Do I have many scum reads? No.

Worst

Custom title
I'm both Wolfy AND Town lean ?

According to my calculations those two should cancel each other

My town reads for now are

Town
-Fuji
-Naomi

Town Lean
- Lord Melkor
- Flowa
- Crowned Witch

Slight Town Lean
- Yoho

- Ultra

( the reads are for now based on a general feeling of their posts (well who am i kidding it's pretty much what all the reads are based on) )
Btw these were my reads last time:

- Ultra fucked up when he went a bit too aggressive about the " Boa " thing which i think it was really nothing to try and make a case on lol ( Ratchet seemed to have tried to do the same so he might have to go as well )

Naomi seem to be viewed as town

Hows the general opinion evolved on LM & CrownedW ?

Re. Naomi and Watson, while i also town read them, is is mechanics based?
It is

Nice so are we going after CoC & Reloaded asses once and for all
?
Dunno, i'm bad at cooking

But yeah dunno the role set too much but 60% you're wolf charlie soo do with that as you will
Never cook again

Charlie said that Akainu was a role lol.
My ability implies that he has burst abilities. Which are exclusive to roles.

Interesting, but host controlled maybe?

I am reconsidering my scum read on Charlie, what do you make of him?
Fr?