Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well as i said already ( and again this comes from a town point of view ) it seemed like you were trying to make a push out of nothin, exactly like Ultra did when he tried to throw shade on me for simply tagging Boa lol ) so it bugged me a little
I deeply apologise for deigning to suspect you. I apologise that, despite explaining what I was having issue with, and then giving you the freedom to respond as you see fit without being pressured into a mistake, the very fact I dared to engage with the game in a way that you were not in wholesale agreement with means that I must be suspicious. Tell you what, I just won't bother - I'll use my abilities as I best see fit and you can do all the threadwork. Deal?

Ratchet said:
To be fair I haven't done much of anything so I don't really mind suspicion, but the people who seem to want to criticise me (I'm not afk, I have like0 posts, it's not nothing) also want to do nothing to help me change that.
If you have time (i am at work) you can maybe ISO someone. Emil seems like a good candidate, or Reloaded.

Worst

Custom title
I deeply apologise for deigning to suspect you. I apologise that, despite explaining what I was having issue with, and then giving you the freedom to respond as you see fit without being pressured into a mistake, the very fact I dared to engage with the game in a way that you were not in wholesale agreement with means that I must be suspicious.
That's a deal

you can do all the threadwork
Leave it to me senpai!

Ratchet

Muugen probably town. As scum he would be pushing scum. Flower, Fuji, Worst, Charlie, Watson - all probably town/indie.

Vote: Emil

Yesterday, he completely pussyfooted around me and deferred to Watson on her read of me for no reason. Then today he supports Muugen's direction, but this makes no sense - Muugen has exclusively pushed me and Ekko, so Ekko would have incentive to not follow Muugen just in random support of his pushes because he would know at least half of them were wrong. Me thinks he saw me getting some traction and got greedy.

Worst

Custom title
Worst, give reads.
Well

Town
Naomi
Fuji
LM

Town Lean
Crowned Witch
The Orca guy
Charlie

Need to look into

YTW ---> Aside from his focus on TAC his posts are as usefull as this emoji -->

Emil ---> Pretty much same as YTW and only seems to appear when being put a little under pressure....i'm guessing he rolled GF again we'll see

Valhalla
Reloaded
CoC

Ratchet

Yeah he's Enel, a.. neutral indie.

He needs to kill one town, 1 mafia from each faction, one indie and win a R/P/S match against aYonko
Alright, thanks Waifubro. With Dante being town then he should be mostly pro town, so he can go into the "is fine" list. I think you're also probably not mafia so you can go there too.

Ratchet

Yeah Yoho is an indie lol, a savage indie to be precise.
He should also have a secondary wincon thats more neutral if the role is the same as the last time.
It doesn't matter because with the town portion fulfilled he is basically pro town. We could punish him for killing dante but that's emotional and thus suboptimal.