alright. not a fan of you just following the herd here

is it because
1) you trust ratchet
2) specific things about emil's play that tipped you off personally?
3) it's a fair compromise for you if you don't get the lynch you prefer?
4) all of the above?

and was emil in your primary scum reads previously?

I see maid-esque character, I press like

In regards to the rest, I know myself well enough to know that it's folly to draw a line and say "I am fully done with Mafia after X games". Think I just need a break, and to otherwise apply less... effort I guess, which is kind of what I've done this game
i hope you get back into the swing of things. even though it's frustrating to you i like shitposting with you and your presence

so yeah just sit back and relax and shitpost to your heart's content. we'll try to carry from here

which reads do you want me to follow the most cap?

No i mean that if they have it they'll controll my role again or redirect my abilities on their teammates since i'm a support kind of role now ( like refills etc )

it would work but i don't need refills idk about buffs it doesn't seem that there's something it would benefit from it
gotchu

Worst

Custom title
alright. not a fan of you just following the herd here

is it because
1) you trust ratchet
2) specific things about emil's play that tipped you off personally?
3) it's a fair compromise for you if you don't get the lynch you prefer?
4) all of the above?

and was emil in your primary scum reads previously?
is this for me ?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i hope you get back into the swing of things. even though it's frustrating to you i like shitposting with you and your presence

so yeah just sit back and relax and shitpost to your heart's content. we'll try to carry from here

which reads do you want me to follow the most cap?
My town ones. Muugen is probably the most controversial of those but I'm confident in it, I'll get a formalised list up after work today presuming I have time before day ends. But my confidence level on my town reads is about 95%, scum not higher than 50%, if I were to assign arbitrary numbers to it.

My town ones. Muugen is probably the most controversial of those but I'm confident in it, I'll get a formalised list up after work today presuming I have time before day ends. But my confidence level on my town reads is about 95%, scum not higher than 50%, if I were to assign arbitrary numbers to it.
aye aye
Muugen probably town. As scum he would be pushing scum. Flower, Fuji, Worst, Charlie, Watson - all probably town/indie.
ref

Worst

Custom title
yeah
people rapid posted before i could hit the button to follow up immediately after your post lol sorry
np

1) you trust ratchet --> Kind of
2) specific things about emil's play that tipped you off personally? --> I think i said it when FLowa asked me for reads earlier, low contribution ( like the quality of his posts is meh ) and seems to appear only when put a bit under pressure so i think he could be a good flip
3) it's a fair compromise for you if you don't get the lynch you prefer? --> Yeah but i'd much likely prefer CoC / Reloaded
4) all of the above? --> useless question

np

1) you trust ratchet --> Kind of
2) specific things about emil's play that tipped you off personally? --> I think i said it when FLowa asked me for reads earlier, low contribution ( like the quality of his posts is meh ) and seems to appear only when put a bit under pressure so i think he could be a good flip
3) it's a fair compromise for you if you don't get the lynch you prefer? --> Yeah but i'd much likely prefer CoC / Reloaded
4) all of the above? --> useless question
so it is four then

all i needed to know, thanks

props for #3