Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm convinced of my early connection between him Ultra & CoC, i superkilled Ultra and i was right even though nobody was sussing him at the time afaik and it doesn't appear that they have contributed much after Ultra's flip
I'm not against backing your play , but can you talk me through the connection please?

These posts from worst look pretty bad as well

Looks like he's trying to throw Boa a softball to get him in the thread and then votes for his counter wagon

Looks especially bad because he's basically accusing a noobish player CoC of piling on while doing exactly that to him

Fake ape
Yeah, Worst randomly supporting Boa makes me think Scum.

At the least Worst has some kind of agenda here, the question is what.
@Worst these stuck out to me

dudette do you cringe when you hear the bones of chicken crackling when you pick it apart? i hate it so much. i shudder each time

chicken WOAT meat
I rarely ever eat meat and when I do certainly no meat with bones. I saw a pigeon which got hit by a car on Tuesday lying around on the streets and had to take another path because I almost threw up seeing that.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm town though, why would you even rationalize that randomly trying to off me and failing means I'm scum?
Well I forgot it was to late to stop at this point and could only be prevented it someone tampered before hand

Status
Not open for further replies.