Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh my god, not what he was saying ffs.

He said it's weird you follow a guy when that guy is already proven wrong once if you're Town.

You had the same flawed logic in the EL game btw when you didn't suspect Lultra, despite having reason to if you had been Town. You were scum that game.
not quite accurate

1. when was muugen proven wrong this game? has this happened after i joined his wagon or before?
2. being wrong once does not mean u will always be wrong. town can never be 100% right. there is nothing bad with following a player that agrees with you
3. i used the words follow and "his wagon" alot but ultimately how i operate is independent of muugen. if i dont have my own thoughts on ratchet i wudnt of voted him. yall r making it seem like i voted ratchet solely because muugen is voting him which is far from the truth.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im also pretty convinced not a single soul is properly reading this thread. not 1

seeing the directionless posts of everyone today is telling enough

not quite accurate

1. when was muugen proven wrong this game? has this happened after i joined his wagon or before?
2. being wrong once does not mean u will always be wrong. town can never be 100% right. there is nothing bad with following a player that agrees with you
3. i used the words follow and "his wagon" alot but ultimately how i operate is independent of muugen. if i dont have my own thoughts on ratchet i wudnt of voted him. yall r making it seem like i voted ratchet solely because muugen is voting him which is far from the truth.
You are a notorious sheep. I think the last time you did some proper scum hunting was in MHA. You only followed Lultra ever since. And you constantly push Ratchet.

Day-2: All star Actions New

All Star Promotion was activated to challenge Tyrant muugen

Observation haki was activated

1000000 Volt vari was activated to burn ??? Half their abilities

Gloam Padding was activated to copy ingram pirate assist

KX Launcher was activated to target a Yonkou next cycle

Caesar Clown has gained the world governement Hazard ability of
Vice Admiral Tsuru

Gas Robe was activated on ??? Confusing them for the cycle