Emil

Certified Memelord
also u need to stop inserting the notion that muugens reads are always wrong and using it as a way to make it seem like me joining his wagon is a bad thing. muugen could very well be right and could have seen the same thing i am seeing.

this is gaslighting. you defined your own metric of muugen capability and are calling me bad for not following ur metric

Emil

Certified Memelord
I've been very clear as to what my issue is - you're pushing a mislynch while trying to absolve yourself of your involvement. Feel free to do something else, you're currently the leading wagon.
alright so my question here is before you omgused me, what was your direction today? another townie in alwaysmind?

also u need to stop inserting the notion that muugens reads are always wrong and using it as a way to make it seem like me joining his wagon is a bad thing. muugen could very well be right and could have seen the same thing i am seeing.

this is gaslighting. you defined your own metric of muugen capability and are calling me bad for not following ur metric
Oh my god, not what he was saying ffs.

He said it's weird you follow a guy when that guy is already proven wrong once if you're Town.

You had the same flawed logic in the EL game btw when you didn't suspect Lultra, despite having reason to if you had been Town. You were scum that game.