@CoC: Color of Clowns , where you at?

Don't be hiding from the thread, it can be your friend
Felt like shit most of today, have been catching up.

Funny, I looked into him during the night phase.
He just exists.
My gut feeling kept telling me to look deeper and some players have sussed him yesterday but could find anything that I felt confident as being a mafia tell.
I have never seen a greater description of how I feel when I play Mafia: "He just exists." I am so reactionary, because whenever I try to be proactive, it explodes in my face.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i dont
but it also seems the entire thread doesnt either
the difference is i didnt read the game but the active players presumably did
looks like we solving it mechanically

also and pls stop with mentioning whose on the wagon like it's relevant, im pretty sure my reasoning for the vote are my own and u could swap these players with any1 from this thread and id vote the same place
You didn't really give reasoning. You spared no effort to ensure that we all knew you were just supporting the wagon, which I think is quite clearly a fabrication of the truth given who was on the wagon. It's very relevant.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You didn't really give reasoning. You spared no effort to ensure that we all knew you were just supporting the wagon, which I think is quite clearly a fabrication of the truth given who was on the wagon. It's very relevant.
the deal with watson is reason enough for me. i didnt make effort to convince anyone to follow, they r free to do what they want and follow their own reasonings

the idea is u had a wagon of 2-3 and i joined it. it doesnt really matter who the voters of that wagon are. could be any other players. didnt put much stock into the voters. if they r seeing what im seeing im cool with it. its not like i joined with something i dont agree with so why u trying to make this look bad when it isnt