Emil

Certified Memelord
You are a notorious sheep. I think the last time you did some proper scum hunting was in MHA. You only followed Lultra ever since. And you constantly push Ratchet.
you are a 330 lb basement dweller guy pretending to be a girl in online forums to receive more internet points, more commonly known as "likes"

see we can all just tell lies flower. its not that hard

Muugen i don't feel like is trying and is making posts with contradictory thought processes. Purposefully flaming isn't protown either

I dont believe Worst 2.0s is protown yet. At least not currently compared to his 1.0 version

Also Fuji I would lean scum sided with their play D1. My alliance though will be upheld
Can you find example of Muugen having contradictory thought process?

Emil

Certified Memelord
so gonna just assume ratchet had no direction beside me other than alwaysmind, another townie, so think im gonna just keep my vote unless watson tells me shes 80%+ confident on her mech

Emil

Certified Memelord
Are you telling me that Dr. Watson and Ratchet are lying and we're all falling for it like clowns ?
not necrssarily. just dont think any1 is reading or establishing any sort of poe. usually thats the job of active townies but what im seeing today is very unoriganized. the poe seems very wide. wide enough to where there is basically none, which is awful given we do have a flipped scum

not necrssarily. just dont think any1 is reading or establishing any sort of poe. usually thats the job of active townies but what im seeing today is very unoriganized. the poe seems very wide. wide enough to where there is basically none, which is awful given we do have a flipped scum
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗. 𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝙴 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜.